A Plan to Kill Seaweed Brain

Hi guys! Again, I'm really sorry that I'm not sticking to my schedule. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

Anyway, this is a short chapter and going to be in Annabeth's POV, just to let you guys know.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Annabeth's POV:

Stupid Stolls. Stupid Fates. Stupid Percy. Why is it always my boyfriend that gets kidnapped or taken? Why can't it be anyone else for once?

"So, explain to me again why we're here," Clarisse said. All the cabin counselors were sitting in the Big House, discussing how we were going to fix the situation.

"We're here to figure out how to get Percy back," I said, trying to keep my voice calm. I was still really worried about him and still really angry at Conner and Travis. "We know where he is, and we know that he is not in any immediate danger. However, we all know Percy." Heads nodded. "We all know his luck, and we can't risk him accidentally exposing our world."

"I say we get Nico to shadow travel him in and out," Katie from the Demeter Cabin said.

"No," Will said firmly. "And before you say anything," he said, turning to Nico, who was opening his mouth. "You're still not fully recovered. You are not going to risk becoming a shadow."

Nico harrumphed but didn't argue further.

"Let's just storm the place," Clarisse supplied. "We have the element of surprise. It'll be quick. And if we accidently kill someone . . . " Clarisse shrugged. "They had it coming."

"NO!" everyone said at the same time.

"Look, Chiron's coming any minute now," I said, trying to regain control. "He'll know what to do."

"Did someone say my name?" The doors opened and Chiron entered the meeting in Centaur Mode.

"Chiron," I sighed. "We were just discussing how to get Percy back."

"There's no need for that," Chiron smiled kindly.

I blinked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," Chiron said with a familiar twinkle in his eyes. "I already have a plan. And a fun one at that."

A smile formed on my mouth. "And what is that, exactly?"

Chiron reflected my smile, looking the most mischievous I'd ever seen him.

"Ever heard of a Yule Ball?"

Okay, that's it!!

Happy Halloween to all of you and I hope you guys can forgive me for promising a schedule and not sticking to it. Sorry again.

Bye!!

- Chloe :)