Are You Bloody Kidding Me!

Welcome back!

Thanks so much for reading my story and continuing to read! I really appreciate it!

Here's a question: Will Harry like Percy, or will he find a rival worse than Malfoy?

If only there was some way to find out . . . . .

Harry's POV:

My, my, the hat said. I haven't seen one of you in a while. Let's see into your mind.

If it was possible, I was even more confused than before. One of your kind? What does that mean. Judging by Ron and Hermoine's looks, they didn't understand either. In fact, only Lady Hecate and Perseus understood what the hat meant.

Perseus seemed close to tears. The hat must have been going through his memories, showing Perseus as he was going. The kid must have been through a lot.

You are a truly gifted man, young Perseus. 

"It's just Percy," Perseus said. He looked like he was used to people calling him by his full name but didn't like it all the same.

The hat looked deep in thought. As you wish, Percy. Now, which house do you belong in? You're loyal to every one of your friends, courageous - and stupid - enough to do the right thing. Although you don't believe it, you're smart in peculiar but important ways. You're also ambitious, but not in the same way as the other Slytherins.

Everyone was holding their breath. Percy was looking more and more perfect. Loyal, courageous, smart and ambitious. Those are important attributes. As much as I try, I'm not always the most bright and ambitious person.

As The Sorting Hat got deeper and deeper into Percy's memories, he seemed more and more scared, like he'd seen too much for a hat.

Traumatic experiences. The hat finally said. Nothing like I've ever seen before. Especially at such a young age. Uh, hello? I'm right here. Surely Percy couldn't have gone through something worse than me.

Hmmm, yes. Where do I put you?

"You could not put me anywhere and let me go back to camp so I can kill those Stoll brothers," Percy said. Turns out his instincts were right. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes, like he was planning something funny for everyone except for the victims.

Unfortunately for you, I cannot. Well, I think, based on last year, there's only one spot for you . . .

GRYFFINDOR!! The hat screamed loudly. There was silence in the hall before the Gryffindor table erupted in applause. It was bigger than any other cheer we'd ever done - including when I was sorted into Gryffindor.

Confused, Percy made his way down and sat down next to Hermoine. She was blushing profusely.

Hermoine's POV:

I'll admit it: I was excited! Even though I had an awesome boyfriend, it was still nice that a super hot boy was sitting next to me. I could smell the scent of ocean breeze coming off of him. From up close, I could tell that he had never bothered to brush his hair for years, giving him a carefree cute look that very few boys are good at.

Whilst he seemed oblivious to my blushing, Harry noticed and stared at me pointedly. I quickly looked away.

"Well," Professor McGonagall said, "Tonight was an eventful night. Everyone, can you please follow your prefects into your common rooms. Classes will begin in the morning after breakfast. That is all. Goodnight."

As we moved through the hallways, Ron, Harry and I made a silent agreement: We were interrogating this boy.

Thanks for reading the 4th chapter!

I'd also like to say thank you to ElektrikerFlo for being the first to read and comment. I really appreciate it.

That's all from me!

In the words of Leo Valdez,

Peace Out!

Chloe :)