8.

Ace singhania

I couldn't control. I am doing something I shouldn't. It felt as if I will die if I didn't kissed her.

Even though it wasn't a kiss. It was more like a punishment.

She was still on my lap looking anywhere but in my eyes.

"Eyes up here." I said that to her. My tone was dominating but she denied to look up and was still looking down. I brought my finger to her beautiful face.

I traced my finger on her nose, lips and jaw. My finger went to her cleavage and traced her cleavage and went up to her chin. I made her look at me with my fore finger. A traitor.

Her eyes were moist. Telling clearly that she wants to cry. I want to hug her right now but if I did. This will make her wonder that I am still somewhere in love with her.

My eyes were cold and her were soft, on the verge of crying. Hatred is the only thing I should feel right now. I reminded myself.

She was holding my shoulders gripping them tightly. My one hand was on her waist and one under her chin, making her look at me.

She has sharp features, sharp jawline, serene ocean blue eyes, straight black hair, a perfect bunny nose, round face with an hourglass body and hieght of 5'7.

*cough *cough

Her eyes widened when someone coughed and my heart beat picked up its pace. She hurriedly got up from my lap and pushed me in reflex I fell on my butt. I stood up taking my coat not bothering to look at the person.

"Divorced? Personal problems? Huh?" I looked at the owner of the voice and it was Aarav singhania.

A useless and unwanted person in this world and beside him was hana who was trying her best not to laugh. I looked at the place where she is looking. I looked at hazel whose face was all red.

Kahaana bursted out laughing. Aarav also started laughing. Hazel closed her eyes in embarrasment and sat on her seat. I licked my lips and kept my coat on the table again.

Kahaana and Aarav high-fied. Kahaana stopped laughing and Aarav was still laughing a little.

Kahaana stepped ahead towards us but her leg twisted and she was about to fall but Aarav held her from behind by her waist. Hana's back clashed with Aarav's front.

Kahaana looked at Aarav and he looked back at her. I smirked and looked at hazel whose mouth was open which I closed with my fore finger. I bent down to her ear.

"Machchar ghus jayega." I whispered not to ruin the couple's moment.

(Mosquito will enter.)

We both looked at them and *cough *cough

They both came out from their pluto land and looked at us. I and hazel looked at each other. We hummed in a teasing tone. Kahaana's face was all red now. Aarav ruffled his hair.

I laughed a little and looked at hazel who shaked her head. How I wish she wasn't a traitor. Suddenly realisation hit me. What am I thinking? I took my coat and key of my Ashton martin and walked to the parking lot. Kahaana and Aarav followed me behind close.

My phone pinged with a message and I looked at it.

'Sir we found the second-command.' - Aryan.

The second-command of sex trafficking. A gang was doing sex traficking in the name of our mafia.

I have to inform Lucas. Once he comes in London. He have some work here too as much as

───♡───