3.

Hazel Mehta

3 years later.

A small smile made its way towards my lips as I looked at my sunshine who was running around the house. Aiden, her bodyguard, was running behind her to catch her.

As I entered london I got to know that I was pregnant. I told dad that I am pregnant and he told me to come back. I denied. I know what I am doing is the reason my daughters will suffer but it's just a phase of life. We will get it over.

My admiring scene was broken by my phone's ringtone. Ugh who is it?

I picked up my phone and it was shaan. My most trusted employee in EVE. I'm the CEO of EVE corp. London's most loved fashion company. I also work in EVE as a normal employee.

"What happened, shaan?" I was irritated.

"Mam, the investors are coming today and you haven't read their file. You don't even know them." He said breathing heavily and I furrowed my eyebrows. 

The investors are coming today? 

"I forgot to tell you mam. Sorry." I sighed. I was hella angry now. How come he didn't even tell me about all that? 

"When is the meeting held?" I asked sternly.

"In t-two hours." Wow! 

I hung up the call. Bitch weren't you the one who skipped the office for two days? Cora mocked me.

I am never skipping Office from now on. I sighed.

𐙚

I wore my Long coat on my off-shoulder top with my black pants and sandals, my hair were open and a black mask covering my face. Wearing my lenses I completed the look.

I walked through the hallway of my Office. All the employees bowed a little as in greeting me to which I nodded a little.

I waited for my lift to come as I went through some Important details. So, they are Investing 52,000 pound sterling in my Company. To be honest, 52,000 pound sterling are nothing for me as a Mafia Queen but as an CEO of EVE they are so much.

I waved my fingers through my black locks. This helps me to keep calm. I didn't bother to know the name of this Investor.

The lift opened and I went Inside. Shaan was talking about something but I could only remember about my Mission.

S.A bundle is a department which hires people and solves murder cases. S.A bundle has nothing to do with my Mafia.

It's been three years since I have been on this Mission. The plan is going perfectly. He will be in our basement soon. The one who Murdered Aarvi. Aarvi Ranawat.

"Mam?" I came out of my trance when shaan called me. I looked ahead and I felt the world stopping.

Ace?

I gulped. The voices around me faded away as I stared into his eyes. He looked at me with a no expression face.

I fisted my coat on my sides as I let out a shaky breath.

"You okay?" He looked at me weirdly. He forgot me? 

Ah. I'm wearing a mask. I nodded my head. He came inside and our fingers brushed with each other's. 

I felt an electric jolt in my body. I looked at him and then ahead.

"Mam?" I hummed when Shaan called me.

"He is the Investor. Ace Singhania." I widened my eyes.

"WHAT?" I practically screamed.

"I mean what? I-I didn't hear you." I said letting out an awkward laugh.

Mummy? Why god? Why me? I cried internally.

I looked at him again. Meri kismat hee kharab hai.

(My destiny is so bad.)

I bit my lips. Oh how badly I want to hug him and be in his arms forever. To breathe in his arms, To laugh in his arms, To cry in his arms, To sleep in his arms, To die in his arms.

The meeting with Ace went by well and we even shaked hands.

Oh no. I've to hate him. Ugh.

───♡───