What Are You Doing Here

Start from the beginning

She crumples a piece of paper and throws it at him, "jerk," she says as it hits him in the head.

"Students! Please have a seat, and bring your attention to me." Dumbledore's voice echoes through the grand hall.

We all sit down. Draco goes on his usual ramble about how Dumbledore is an idiot.

"Thank you." He nods, stepping up to the podium. "Now, we have some students transferring from another school for our wizarding exchange program. We will sort them into their houses quickly, and then breakfast will be served," wipers spread around as he returns to his seat

Professor McGonagall drags a stool, along with the sorting hat in front of the podium and opens a piece of paper to begin reading out the names.

"Mr. Norman Lester," she calls and the boy sits on the stool.

"Gryffindor!" The hat calls.

"Yuck!" Draco makes a gross face as everyone cheers.

"Ms. Violet Riverton," the girl walks up and sits.

"Ravenclaw!" The hat proclaims as cheers fade McGonagall reads from the paper again.

"And finally, Mr. Elijah Gustav." McGonagall calls out.

My heart completely drops to my stomach as I see the familiar boy walk up to the stool and sits down.

Draco notices my expression, "What is it Liv?" He looks at me concerned.

"N-nothing I'm trying to listen," I reply, snapping out of my shock.

"Hmm you're here for something very specific, aren't you?" The hat thinks longer than usual to sort the boy, "Hmm yes, a one track mind to what you want indeed," he thinks for a few more seconds, "Slytherin!" He proclaims.

Cheers flood the table as the boy walks over. I immediately stand up, getting out of my seat to look at the boy as he looks up and sees me.

"Liv! You're here!" He runs up to me.

"Eli? It's really you." I jump into his arms. "Oh my God,what are you doing here!" I smile.

"Well I told you I always wanted to see what Hogwarts was like, so here I am." He smiles back, "And you're here of course."

"Who are you, exactly?" Mattheo growls.

I look over to see his extremely angry expression.

"Elijah, but you can call me Eli." He introduces himself. "Now that must be Mattheo?" He looks over at me.

"How do you know my name, and how do you know my girl?" he stands up, getting even more agitated than before.

"Woah, wait a damn minute. I am not your girl anymore, Mattheo." I step between them.

"Oh really? You know, Liv, you say that, but you forget I can read minds, love. I know you better than you know yourself," he smirks, "Now who the hell are you?" His eyes dart back over to Eli.

"He's my friend from Castlelobruxo, if you need to know that badly. And I don't care how much mind reading you can do. We're. Not. Together." I roll my eyes.

"And who decided that?" he says sarcastically.

"Don't do this right now." I look directly in his eyes angrily.

"Fine. We'll have this conversation later, and you can also tell me about what you four were talking about when I got here." He smiles.

"Fine, Mattheo, whatever." I say stepping away from him, "Who wants to come with me and Eli? I'm going to give him a tour."

"I'll go," pansy stands up.

"Me Too," Enzo adds.

"I guess I will, if you guys are," Theo gets up.

"We'll all go, then," Mattheo smirks and Draco stands up from the table.

"Hey Eli, wanna guess who's who?"

"Obviously, that's Draco," he points, "Pansy and Enzo are there, and that must make him Theo," they all look at him confused.

"Wait, how do you know who we all are?" Draco says trying to be intimidating.

"Calm down Dray, do you really think I'd go to a different school and not talk about my friends here?"

"Oh, right." he starts to walk away and I hold back a laugh.

We walk around telling Eli everything important he needs to know and head back to the common room.

I flop down on the couch.

"Nuh uh, it's later now." Mattheo says, grabbing my wrist pulling me back up.

"Fine," I groan, pouting as he pulls me to his dorm and shuts the door.

"What do you want me to do, Mattheo? We aren't together and that may have been my choice, but it was your fault! You slept with Astoria, that wasn't my choice."

"Livia, I told you. I was high and drunk. I don't even remember it. I don't even know if it's true, Liv." He raised his voice at me.

"Still, you flirt with her! She gets to sit there and make it seem like she's your girlfriend now but I can't even talk to another guy or you'll flip?" I raise my voice. " Very mature mattheo."

"I don't flirt with her. She flirts with me." Mattheo defends himself.

" ' I don't flirt with her ' But you let her flirt with you. Constantly. Right in front of me." I mock him

" Livia, please. Don't be-" He reaches for her hand.

"Listen Mattheo, maybe it's best if we stay away from each other for a while." I interrupt, pulling my hand away. " You clearly care. I know that I always have, but mattheo, I can't be controlled by you. That's not right, and you know that." I walk out of the room not giving him the chance to respond.

_______________________________________

A/n ok first chapter down

Please put any suggestions in the comments

This story is slow burn sorry to anyone impatient as me 😭😭 but its going to be a crazy story I promise so keep reading