Those who are awake went to with us outside. "I feel loved~" Satoru playfully said covering his face with his hands as Suguru smacked his head. "Ouch!" Satoru complained rubbing his head as he glared at Suguru who rolled his eyes as he help me put on my leather jacket and Kento helped me place my helmet carefully.

"Oi! Satoru you should drive carefully you hear me? I swear if I see a scratch on Sin. I'll beat your ass." Choso instructed as Naoya nodded at the background making sure Satoru is listening. "Duh? Of course I'll be careful." Satoru said glaring at them as he began to straddle the motorcycle.

I chuckled slightly before getting on the motorcycle too.

______________

As we arrived in his house, he carefully lead me down the motorcycle and taking off my helmet. "There's my pretty lady." He said as he took it off making me roll my eyes at him and playfully hit his head while he's still wearing an helmet. He carefully took it off, smirking at me playfully as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

"I missed you." He whispered against my forehead as he pulled me closer. "Aw.. Big baby." I softly teased as I hugged him back softly, I heard him chuckle as he pressed his lips against my head. "We should get inside it's late already." I softly said as he kept hugging me in the parking area of his mansion. "Hmm.... Cuddle with me..." He softly said as he kept kissing my head.

"Hmm... Of course, I will Satoru.." I softly said pinching his cheek, making him smile as he slowly let go of the hug. Holding my hand and immediately intertwining it as we walked in his house, which everything really screams money. As we arrived in his room, I chuckled slightly as I saw some bouquets and shopping bags in his room. "Seriously? You guys are spoiling me." I said at him as I kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you, Satoru." I softly said, as he smirked slightly. "You're welcome, Sin. Anything for our lady." He softly said, as he cupped my cheeks kissing my lips passionately.

Author's POV

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only. (Surprise)

Sin closed her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed back passionately, his hands slowly exploring every curves of her body as his tongue pushed past her lips as she parted her lips to breath. "U-ughm..." She moaned out slightly as his tongue explored every inch and corner of her mouth, his hands slowly unzipping her dress as he let it fall off, revealing her matching brassiere and underwear.

"S-satoru..." She gasped out softly as he suddenly grabbed both of her thighs carrying her. "Wrap those pretty legs around me." He said against his lips as she obediently followed, he continued to kiss her deeply and more hungrily as he walked. She had no idea where he's taking her, she suddenly felt him making her sit on something cold eliciting a soft gasp from her.

"Fuck.... So beautiful.." Satoru said as he pecked her lips, down her chin to her jaw. Making her lips parted in anticipation, as his other hand held her hip in place. "A-ah!" She gasped loudly as he suddenly bit her neck, down to her collarbone making her whimper as he kissed her boobs slightly. "S-satoru..." She moaned out lustfully as he pulled the strap of her brassiere down, revealing her breasts and his eyes immediately feasting as he fully too off his brassiere.

"A-ah.. O-oh..." She moaned out softly her soft moans echoed around the bathroom, as he took one of her nipples in his mouth making her grip onto his white locks so tightly. His other hand paying attention to her other breast massaging it as he also pinched and tug onto her taunt nipples. Her back arched in the pleasure he provided, her head thrown back slightly in pleasure as he bit his nipple hard.

"S-satoru!" She gasped out loudly as she whimpered from the slight pain. "Fuck.... I was planning on doing the date first but.... You're just so fucking hard to resist..." He growled out as he left a bite mark onto he breast making her whimper from the pain. "I wonder how the others could resist claiming you.....and doing the date first..." He said as his other hand caressed her thighs towards to her inner thighs.

She gasped loudly as he was dangerously close to her core, his lips returning to her neck. As his long slender fingers teased her clothed wetness making her whimper as she gripped onto his hair tightly. "A-ah... S-satoru...." She moaned out softly, as he pulled away from her neck. Staring straight at her eyes that's filled with lust and desire for him. He smirked at her as he suddenly pressed his thumb onto her clothed clit making her gasp loudly.

"So fucking wet already?" He teased as he kissed her neck gently, yet his thumb was abusing her clit she moaned softly as she gripped onto his shoulder tightly. "A-ah... S-satoru..." She whined softly as she knew he's teasing her. He smiled as he kissed her lips deeply, as his hand expertly moved her panties to the side before sliding a finger in her. "U-ughm..." She muffled a moan against his lips as he did, his finger moved slow and deep inside her.

Making her back arched as her nails slightly dug onto his shoulder leaving scratches. "O-oh fuck..." She gasped out against the kiss as he pushed another finger in slightly increasing his pace making her legs shake slightly and her toes curl in pleasure. "You like that?" He asked against their kiss, his long fingers hitting all the right spot as his he slightly curled his finger eliciting a loud moan from her.

She was drown in lust and in the pleasure he's providing slowly nodding her head as her lips brushed against his as his fingers thrust deeper inside her moving faster and faster by a second. "O-oh god... O-oh fuck! I-im gonna cum!" She cried out in pleasure as she gripped onto his shoulder tightly her back arched as he increases his pace, his lips moved down her neck once again. "A-ah! S-satoru!" She screamed loudly in pleasure as she cum around his fingers, as he also bit her neck hard as she did.

Her legs and lips trembled from the pleasure and the slight pain from his bite, making her whimper. He smirked as he slowly pulled his finger out glistening with her wetness, slowly licking his finger clean making her cheeks and ears turn red as she blushed. "So fucking beautiful..." He said as he slowly took off her underwear that's all wet, as he took off his shirt and unbuckled pants with his underwear.

Exposing his perfect body for her eyes, she gulped slightly as she saw his size. "S-satoru!" She gasped loudly as he suddenly carried her in the shower room, pressing her against the wall as he turned on the water. As it slowly cascade down their bodies, she was panting softly in anticipation as he had his lips against her ears. As he's holding her thighs around his waist securely. "You know what I'm gonna do with you?" He asked as his thumb drew circled around her thighs.

She let's out a shaky breath as she slowly shook her head no as an answer. "I'm gonna claim you.... I'm gonna push myself so deep inside you.... I'm gonna fill you.... And oh.... I'm not stopping until you beg me to..." He whispered it was like a promise that he'd do those things to her and knowing Satoru he always did what he promised. "And you know what, love..." He softly trailed off.

"I promise you.... We're just starting."