ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Start from the beginning

He pulled off once again and just leached onto a lower part — between your neck and shoulder. Suddenly he showed his teeth and bit you in that spot.
You hissed at the sudden pain, your nails digging into his fingers to try to get him off.

He yet again switched the side and bit your other shoulder with all of his might.
Your nails eventually drew blood that flowed down into the water and immediately mixed into it and disappeared because of your squirming.

Oh then pulled off his lips and got closer to your ear, "are you trying to turn me on or what." He breathed, "struggle more, you might even make me hard."

At this point you're... Shocked, flabbergasted even.
What the fuck is wrong with him. What happened between the time you escaped and the time you got caught..
Your body immediately froze and your nails freed his hands.
He's so gross. So gross you feel dirty even though you're 'taking a bath' right now.

"Aw man, you're not fun." He licked up from your earlobe to the shell of your ear, nibbling it a bit.

"Get off of me." You spoke firmly, even though you're panicking internally. "Get the fuck away from me you pig."

Oh suddenly held a smirk, his chest now leaning and putting weight on your back, which made you lean forward closer to the water a bit with a grimace.
"Or what huh. You're gonna run? Good luck screaming 'I've been kidnapped!' while you're but ass naked with hickeys and bites littering your neck." He seems to be very proud of himself, "or are you planning to fight back? You know damn well I'd overpower you with so much ease."

You grit you teeth. You didn't miss this behavior of his... The crystal clear manipulation.

"Fine, I'll get off of you if you ask nicely." He suddenly added, his fingers caressing your ribs. "Just say the magical word and I'll let you go. I'll even spare Park and Bumi and bring you food."

...
Who does he think you are, a child?

"Please get off." You said confidently.
Surprisingly he actually leaned back, letting go of you and went upstairs to get the food. He gave you a small pat on the way there.

Huh.

He is one hundred percent mentally ill. As if it wasn't obvious way back... But he surely has some sort of personality disorder.
You might actually get him into a psych ward once you report this to officer Park.
No, no, he should be left to rot in the highest degree prison in Korea. Since he's a serial killer and a kidnapper he'll surely get a life sentence.

"I hope you're not vegan," you heard his voice again. "Today you're having Bibimbap. Bumi helped, but don't worry I made sure to watch so he doesn't poison it or something." He chuckled as if worrying that your meal might be poisoned is normal...

Once he was downstairs again he waltzed towards you and put the bowl next to the tub.

Hold up, none of the times he came down the hatch was heard. Is he stupid? Does he not lock you in?? You're not even tied up or in chains. Did he not learn that you're a master of escaping???

"Get out." He ordered, holding up a towel that he apparently brought with the meal. You looked at him for a second before standing up and reaching out for the towel.
"Uh-uh hands down, I'll do it." He grinned.

Once the towel hit your skin you could feel the warmth of his hands through it. If your face wasn't green with disgust previously it sure as hell must be now.
Oh made sure to take his sweet time, drying you until your skin felt flaky.

Thankfully when he was done he let you put on your clothes and sit down to eat. Of course tho he sat across from you, watching you eat the whole time.
Well, the food wasn't bad or laced, but the chilling feeling of his eyes on you no matter where you move made you want to throw up...

Once you were done he took the bowl and stood up. "Alright, that's all the attention you need for today. I'll throw Bumi in here just because I'm sick of seeing him at this point though. I hope you're full because you're not getting anything else. See you tomorrow Y/n." He suddenly switched to a nonchalant personality. He grabbed the tub with one hand and turned to leave.

But a dry feeling in your throat stopped him.
"Hey Oh," you got his attention, "can you at least give me water or something."

That made him turn to look at you. He looks tired. Bothered. As if his god complex set in.
He looked you up and down as if to evaluate the situation you're in.

"What will I gain for it." His voice now cocky gave you a very queasy feeling. He's so embarrassing.

"Me not dying." You replied with the same tone.

That didn't even move him. He just stood there for a second before turning around and leaving. You yelled at him to wait but he just left.
So that wasn't a good answer you're guessing...

You sat down with a defeated sigh. You just don't get him. One second he's this way, suddenly he's that way, then he's a completely different person like... How are you supposed to predict him or heck even create a mental pattern of his emotions!

Suddenly you heard soft steps making their way down the stairs.
Soon enough Yoonbum appeared in your field of view. He's holding a glass of water!

He looked at you as if you're shit in his path. Which you kinda are... Whatever, you didn't choose this.
He handed you the water and sat somewhere nearby, his hands holding his knees to his chest. He's very pale, skinny and sleep deprived looking... Sometimes you pity him, but other times you don't since he is a big portion of the reason why you're here.

The water is pretty watery, just the way you like it.
"Thanks Yoon." You thanked him but he didn't seem to register it much. Meh, who cares.

Then you just say in silence. You were thinking about what happened these past few days and what you did wrong... There were quite a few instances where you could've escaped but you just didn't see them at that time, which sucks a lot.
While you were pondering Bum was...

"You know the only reason I'm alive if because you're alive." He suddenly mumbled. It was tok quiet to hear so you couldn't help but to ask,

"What was that?" You said in a calm tone, scratching your jaw.

His teeth seemed to tighten together. His head turned to you with visible frustration, "My miserable life depends on you! Some basic fucker that I've never seen, has no redeeming qualities and probably never felt true love!!" He suddenly raised his voice.
"You're just a stuck up brat that just had to show up and mess everything up! I don't get why Sangwoo wants to keep you so much!!"

Your eyes were wide. He's so childish you feel sorry for him. "Bro what are you on about... Tell that to Oh, not me. You think I want to stay here?"

"Why can't you just run away or die already?! Nothing good comes from you!" He kept ranting on and on like a stupid child you honestly couldn't be bothered to listen.
His whiney voice makes your head hurt.

"What do you even know about Sangwoo?! His family issues? That his mother abused him sexually and mentally and he ended up killing her?? That he was physically abused as a child by his dad??? I BET YOU DOMT KNOW SHIT—" he kept yapping.

Wait so his behavior is rooted in family issues?