ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Second P.O.V

You let out a strained sigh, sitting on a nearby bench. Turns out that you took a wrong turn somewhere and now you're in the middle of who knows where.

Yes, when you went to break into Oh's house you knew where to go. But a lot of time passed since then, and your brain and body are feeling very funny. So brain is not braining, body is not bodying, and you're fucking lost.

Every centimeter of your body is aching. You've been walking for like two hours at least, and just now you're realizing just how much Sangwoo fucked you up when he held you captive... Also the glass shards.

But you've successfully escaped! That's what counts.
You have all the time in the world to figure out what now. Also you have all the time to find Seungbae or at least one police officer.

"Oh my!" You heard a woman's voice in front of you out of nowhere. You looked up at her, seeing a lady with brow hair and a fair amount of make-up. She reminded you a bit of... Nevermind.
"Are you okay? You look like you're bleeding a lot!"

Her concern made you cheer up a bit. This stranger showing care...
"Yeah I'm fine, it all should be dry by now." You slightly adjusted your pants, seeing that the blood on them is indeed mostly flaky and dry.
You didn't want to bother her, so you tried to play it off as nothing.

She looked you up and down, sitting down beside you on the bench in a way that she was facing you. She took your hands within hers as she spoke softly, "are you sure that you're fine? I can take you to the nearest hospital."

You looked her up and down, pulling your hands away from her with a nervous expression. You don't want people touching you right now...
Wait she seems to know this area. Maybe she's your way to complete freedom!

"Actually, can you take me to uhm, one specific police station?" You asked her, trying to give her a sweet smile and she clearly appreciated that.

She nodded with a smile, "of course! First I'll take you to get checked out though. I don't want you to die on the way." She said and then abruptly stood up.
"Can you walk? My car is a few blocks away so we'll have to walk for a bit."

You stood up too, brushing off nothing from your clothing with a nod. The kind lady lead the way and you followed, not wanting to talk to disturb her or anything.
That is until she spoke.

"So what happened? Did you get into a fight?" She asked carefully.

You shook you head, "no it uh, it wasn't a fight. It's a long story..." You said,  or elaborating any further.

She let out a hum, giving you glances now and then to make sure that you're alright. "Did someone or something attack you then? You have bruises and cuts so you could've just fallen or something."

You didn't reply. You didn't want to put off the lady or make her think that you're some sort of weirdo for breaking in and entering...

That gave her the hint to not ask anymore questions. Well at least not any questions about your situation.
"What's your name?"

Since you zoned out for a bit there was a quick pause but surprisingly you actually remember your name, "oh it's Y/n L/n."

She hummed, not introducing herself at all. "Nice to meet you then Y/n. Are you new around here?" She asked, he walking pace slowing down a bit once she spotted a small, green car in the distance.

"No, no I'm just a bit disoriented is all..." You nervously rubbed the back of you neck, stopping together with her right next to the said car.
The lady looks rich, you honestly couldn't tell that she would have a car such as this.