Chapter 1: Meeting the crew

LILY'S POV:

Today started off as any normal monday. I was only feeling a little homesick. I'll tell you why since I'm kinda mad about it. Me & my 2 sisters had just moved us from Tokyo, Japan, to Sugarland, Texas. I still don't know what they were thinking.

"This Outfit says, 'Talk to me, I'm a princess! ''' I said, looking at my reflection while holding up a bright pink dress over my pajamas. "And this one says, 'Leave me alone...'" I was holding a black trench coat that matched my black hair & blue eyes.

I looked across the room to find something to match the coat, I only found a black shirt with a black skirt to go with the coat. "Perfect."

I got changed into that outfit. went downstairs to have my usual one-slice-of-toast-with-yogurt. Then, I said goodbye to both my siblings, & I was off for a normal day at my new highschool, & I'm terrified.

I may be new here, but I do know that this new school I'm going to- is filled with kids with powers. Like me! I even see the school from this distance. It's not that far...I should arrive -on foot without teleporting- before the bell rings.

I see a girl with long beautiful blonde hair talking to a guy-I think, I can't tell- with dirtyish blonde hair. Then the bell rings & Around 20 different kids walked inside the building.

I followed, Knowing we all had the same classes. We walked inside a large hall, to the right at the end of the hall & came to a halt at a wall.

Then a girl walked up to the wall & whispered some spell or something. Nothing happened after that. It was just awkward silence.

Suddenly, a door appeared, Startling me & some other kids. (A girl with bright green hair fell on top of a guy with red hair- sooner or later a bunch of kids started teasing them & Calling them lovebirds while a very short girl with mintish hair helped the duo up.)

We walked inside & everyone took their assigned seat.

There was only one empty seat at the back of the room in the corner.

Just how I like it, I thought to myself. I went to my desk, sat down, & got my stuff organized. Suddenly, a girl with green hair -Looking almost identical to the green girl that fell on the redhead- notices me & Runs in my direction.

"Hey, You're the new girl Right?" Before I can respond, She says "I'm Clover, Codename the Lucky One. I'll introduce you to everyone here! Oh, & I can control plants!" the girl happily says "I'm Lily, codename Dark Fox." I say.

"Right, well, that's Candle, my Eldest sister. Codenamed the Mindful. She can control fire & read auras." Clover says, Pointing to a girl with long, purple hair & Purple clothes. Candle was simply meditating, but she looked lost in thought.

"Heya!" I said to Candle. She just looked at me & closed her eyes again. "She doesn't talk while she's meditating. Like, at all. But, her sweet aroma gets stronger!" Clover explained to me, while smelling the air.

Then a girl with long gray hair perfectly parted into 2 pigtails came over. "Don't speak, I know just what you're saying." She sang "That's Microphone. Codename Singer." Clover said "So your power is that you can sing?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have a peculiar range." she said. Then she showed me. "I can go low" & then she proceeded to sing very low... "And I can go High!" She sung so loud I felt like a lightbulb could explode-

Crack I heard something break. "MIC! BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!" I heard a British girl. "OMG TEST TUBE 15th TIME LIGHTBULb EXPLODED!" yelled a loud voice