Proud to renounce

Y/n POV.
     After paying for the wedding dress worth 2 million dollars, I picked a shoe based on the price, of course it has to be less expensive, why does the rich always spend much.

The shoe cost have a million dollars, atlas something that ain't expensive..... And the shoe's really nice...

     Have a look👇🏻

Even though I had an option to pick a shoe that's not really nice, I'd go for it, but mom, dad, mina, Hana, eomma (Mrs Jeon) and appa (Mr Jeon), wouldn't let me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Even though I had an option to pick a shoe that's not really nice, I'd go for it, but mom, dad, mina, Hana, eomma (Mrs Jeon) and appa (Mr Jeon), wouldn't let me...

If you were in my shoes, you'd do the same after learning your wedding ring cost 5 million dollars, which is enough to build an orphanage, 2 million dollars for a wedding dress, the money can be donated or used to feed the children on the streets who have no proper meal to eat...

I turned to mum to tell her about my current situation...
"Mum, I'm starving!!!"
"Oh dear y/n, you have a new family now, you should learn to tell them things and be free with them as you are with me"

Bipolar much...

I walked up to eomma...
"Eomma, your daughter's hungry "
"You're husband's here, he should be the first person you should turn to"
"Heyyyy..., Why's everyone renouncing me!!!"..... I yelled out in sorrow...

Mina who was beside mom gave me a wicked smile...

Jungkook was at the front, talking with Hana...
What's that little devil saying to him about me...
Hope she's not exposing my embarrassing times to him😭😭😭...

I marched up to Jungkook...
I don't know why but when I came in front of him, all my confidence vanished into thin air...

"Umm, Ju.. Jungkook.... I.. I..."
"Speak up"
"I'mhungryandIwanttoeatbeforeheadinghomeItoldmomandeommabuttheyleftmewithnootheroptionthantoturntoyousorrytobotheryou" I said in one breath...
"Huh???"
" I said, I'm hungry!!!, and I want to eat!!! before heading home!!!, I told eomma and mom about this!!!, and they said I should turn to you!!!"
"Sooo...., What do you want me to do"
Oh God, how did this fool become a mafia 🤦🏻‍♀️...

"What else do you think you should do"...
"Can't you just go yourself..."
"Are there extra cars???..."
"Take the keys, my car is the BMW over there"

Holy sh!t!!!
What did I do to deserve riding in the latest BMW....
If possible, I could just scream now, but onlookers and their wierd looks...
But this is sooooo cooooooollllll!!!!....

"Mum, I'll call for the driver to pick you up..., I have to attend to an emergency"
"Dear son, you can go....
We all know who that emergency is..."
"I never said the emergency is a per.., just forget it"

Since the car wasn't far away from where the whole family were standing, I could clearly hear them...

I was on my phone, when he entered the car..., Closing the door as if the car has wronged him...

"Don't you have the fear of that door breaking with how harsh you just shut it???"
"Put on your seatbelt and drop your bag at the backseat..."
"I'm comfortable with it here"
"Do you really want to eat or not???"
"...", I just had to be obedient...
If not for the sake of food, I'll definitely not do this...
This is all their fault!!!... I muttered...

"Could you shut your mouth for a second"
"No"
"You're so annoying"
"Not more than you"

I started singing Shake it off by Taylor Swift...
"Just be quiet for once"
"I wasn't disturbing your peace, I was only having my therapy!!!"

"You're never tired of talking"
"I never said I was done...
Talking is more like my second profession"
"Did I ask about your life history"
"Did I say something about my life's history???"

"It's a promise to you, if you wouldn't shut your mouth, I'll shut it for you"
"And you think you can shut me...."

He kissed me....

"What the fvck!!!, What's your problem with my li.."
"Should I shut it again"...

I immediately kept quiet during the whole car ride to the restaurant...
Because his definition of making you shut up was not something you'll expect...

I decided to ask him a question...

"Jungkook, do you live with your parents???"
"No..., Why ask???"

"Umm, I was just curious to know this..., I mean I was wandering where I'll live when we get married"...

There was a long pause, before he answered...
",
"You'll be with me..., It doesn't mean you are my wife, don't try to act like a real wife..., I just married you for the sake of my parents, do not intrude in my space..., This marriage means nothing to me"

"........."
"Words, Jeon y/n"
"Yes..."

"As I was saying, this marriage means nothing to me, so don't expect something out of it... Don't expect me to love you..."
"Hmm"
"Words Jeon y/n"
"Yes"...

Not to lie, when he said all this, I was hurt, not that I wanted this marriage to happen, I'm also a victim....,

It's funny how my life has turned into those novels I read in less than a week...

At least, I have feelings, I have emotions, why would he say those words to me so casually...
His tone seemed like he has been waiting for the right moment to spill...

I'm not hungry anymore...
I was so sad, was I much of a despicable person???...

"Stop the car"
"Why, you wanted to eat and now you don't"
"Yes..., Can't you get I've lost appetite..."
"Good then, I'll save my money"
"I never asked you to pay"
"I said stop the car, I want to get down..."
"How do you plan to get home"
"Isn't there a taxi???"

"Are you doing this on purpose"
"I just want to get home, just stop the car, and I'll take a taxi"
"Plan failed....., I would not have mom unnecessarily yell at me for letting you home alone, because they are currently at your house preparing things"
"Home address"

I told him the address...
With that he drove home..., I mean my house...

I quickly took my bag and left without looking back...

I entered the house with my gloomy face..., Mina and Hana didn't return with them, and our fathers...

I greeted them, and turned to leave for my room...
"Y/n, where should we hold your wedding, come here and have a look" mom called out

I turned around, walking towards them...
I sat down and saw a few things, but I was just not in the mood..

"Y/n, what's it, why aren't you responding, why are you sad, did Jungkook sat something to you??", Eomma said...

A few drops of tears fell on my cheeks, and that's when the devil stepped in...

"Please excuse me, I'm going to my room"

A/n...
My lovely y/n's sad...
I mean Jungkook...., Would it be possible to roast you!!!
Hehehe 😅..., But I won't, like I mean, you're my number one bias😭😭😭.....

Who loved this chapter..., cos I definitely did and did not...
Don't forget to vote!!!