The Hour of Awakening

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Crimson's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the shadow fragments forming into two demon figures, Darkness and Nightmare. He muttered to himself, "What kind of sorcery is this?"

The appearance of these powerful demons added a layer of complexity to the situation. The Blood Queen's resurrection ritual was hanging in the balance, and Crimson knew he had to act quickly to regain control of the situation.

As Griffon summoned Darkness and Nightmare, Agni and Rudra noticed them, their eyes filled with curiosity and intrigue. "Impressive," Rudra remarked with a sly grin. "It seems our feathery friend has some tricks up his sleeve."

Agni nodded in agreement. "Let's see what they can do. This just got more interesting."

Crimson, on the other hand, watched with a mix of concern and irritation. The appearance of these demons was an unexpected twist in the battle, and he needed to assess the situation quickly to ensure the Queen's resurrection proceeded without further disruption.

"And now...Liberating!"

STRUCK

SLASH

BREAK

The trio of demons launched a coordinated attack on the Blood Queen. Griffon unleashed bolts of lightning, crackling with powerful energy, while Darkness sent out its razor-sharp tendrils, and Nightmare delivered bone-shattering punches. The combined assault was a formidable display of force.

However, their combined attack was easily thwarted by the tentacles that were part of her resurrection process. The clash of powers and tentacles filled the top of the Crimson Tower with a chaotic spectacle. The tentacles and Elizabeth's power created a formidable defense, pushing back the onslaught from Griffon, Darkness, and Nightmare. The tentacles proved to be more resilient and robust than expected, protecting the Blood Queen's resurrection process.

Griffon, Darkness, and Nightmare fought valiantly, but the sheer power of Elizabeth's dark magic overwhelmed them. She wasn't fully awakened yet, but her influence and strength were undeniable. Crimson Tower's lord watched with satisfaction as his Queen's resurrection was nearing completion.

"I told you! She's the tough one!" Griffon seemed to be enjoying it, even though their combination attack didn't manage to hit Elizabeth. As the battle raged on, it was clear that the fight was far from over. The battle had escalated to a whole new level.

Crimson, though relieved that Elizabeth's resurrection process was progressing, couldn't help but feel the weight of the dangerous situation they were in. He leaned over the edge of the tower, observing the fierce battle below.

"This ritual is crucial for us, and it seems that we will soon succeed. But these intruders... they're more powerful than we expected."

He knew that the resilience and strength of the intruders, especially Agni, Rudra, Griffon, Darkness, and Nightmare, posed a considerable threat. Yet, he remained hopeful that their efforts would bear fruit and that Elizabeth would rise again to bring power and dominion to their vampire faction.

"Keep hold them off, and be ready for any surprises. The Blood Queen's return is almost at hand"

When tensions between the demons and vampires were at their peak, two girls came along who were struggling on their way here. Claire, come to find her little brother, Cid. Mary come for her mistress, Elizabeth herself.