Crawling To Jumping

Começar do início

1 hour later at the mall

"I think this is enough clothes now, Mom," feeling tired of shopping. This is the 3rd shop we've gone into, and I've just tried on the 20th shirt. Sure, it was nice wearing jeans and a black shirt instead of just shorts and a too big coat, but we've bought 6 pairs of jeans and ten shirts, with two of them being the button-up ones that I hate. But Mom says I am now old enough where I am going to have to wear such stuff to events, like her friend's wedding in the next 3 weeks, which just made me frown. I don't really know why. I've never been to one, but for some reason, I felt it was going to be boring.

And now she wants me to try on some shorts and swimming shorts, which I'm going to need for school. This made me suddenly nervous. I have no idea what school is going to be like, and I said, "School?" She just sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. She's a bit taller than me still and said, "Yes, I know it might be a shock, but the doc said you should have the knowledge to go to school and be in the same grade as other 12-year-olds, so there is nothing to worry about, okay?" But looking at her, I could tell she was feeling scared for me. Well, she has been feeling scared for me since we left the doctors.

seeing a look on her face what I could only think looked like she was unconfutable, I kind of under stood that it is because I her 1 year old boy, who was a triplite to my now younger sisters, and is now a 12 year old boy, so all I said is "ok mom" knowing I did not sound ok, and in the end we got 5 pars of shorts, and some red swimming shorts, but at the end of are mall trip she said, she was going to get me a treat, and we ended up inside a videogame store and she let me get a gaming console! What made me feel so happy and hug her so much feeling so happy, with never even played a video game, but my thoughts was making me feel like it is something I am going to love.

7 hours later, 6PM in the sitting room at home.

I It was surprising getting home and seeing how my sisters were just crowding around like they had no idea what was going on

I It was surprising getting home and seeing how my sisters were just crowding around like they had no idea what was going on. I knew they really didn't, as they were just like me less than 24 hours ago. It was kind of odd finding myself sitting next to Mom on the couch, cuddling up to her, and feeling her hand around me. It felt really nice. Then there was the TV. I didn't realize how entertaining TV shows were. Mom put on a show that was supposedly very popular for my new age, and I couldn't take my eyes off it. It felt really nice, feeling my mom running her hand through my hair and seeing how she was just looking at me, smiling in a loving way.

But it was on quietly, because Lilly and Sophie were put to bed. Again, it was odd how I am now going to have my own room, which will be what was once the spare room. Mom said she will get Uncle Jack to come and help decorate it, so it feels more like mine after she explained what has happened to me to him. Then she said he should give me a talk about my body, which I didn't really understand. I kind of know about my body, with the knowledge that came with this body when I woke up in it.

But after another episode of the show, I was watching ended, mom said "this is kind of nice, I was a little worry that I have missed out of watching you grow up, but I think we going to be fine, right? Are you ok with all of this?" I looked up at her and smiled and said "yes, I think I am, it is odd how I know so much, and I am kind of scared of having to go to school and such, but at less I can help you look after Lilly and Sophie, now and you don't to worry anymore mom"