𝟎𝟏. WOLF MOON

Start from the beginning

"Stay right there!" A familiar policeman ordered in a yell, pointing the flashlight to the ground where Stiles was struggling.

"Hold it," it was Sheriff Stilinski, "this little delinquent belongs to me." Stiles got up and shaded his eyes from the flashlight blinding him.

"Dad," he chuckled, "what are you doing here?"

"Do you listen into all my phone calls? His dad scolded.

"No..." he paused, "not the boring ones." Stiles gave an innocent smile that somehow never got him out of the trouble he put himself into.

"Where are your usual partners in crime?"

"Partners in crime? Who? What? No. Its just me...in the woods...alone" Stiles was a terrible liar, always have been always will.

"Scott? Katherine? You out there?" Sheriff Stilinski called. There had to be some way for Scott and I to disappear before Stile's terrible lies gave the Sherriff ideas. As I thought about how to get away, a sheriff dog snuck up on me and began barking furiously. I gasped, jumping into the air and stumbling out of my hiding place. Sherriff Stilinski's flashlight fell on me.

"Hi Mr. Stilinski." I bit my lip, busted. I could feel a few drops of rainfall on my skin. Stile's dad was soaked in a mix of rain and sweat. Gross. A rumbled of thunder sounded overhead. It was time for us to go.

"Okay, where's Scott?" He demanded an answer.

"Scott's at home. He wanted to get some rest for practice tomorrow." I lied, which seemed more believable than what Stiles said.

"Both of you come with me, I'm walking you back to your car and making sure you go straight home." He took both of us by the arm, like we were five years old, and led us to Stile's Jeep that was parked outside the forest limits. Sherriff Stilinski ordered the rest of the officers to keep the search going while he escorted us back. My eyes fell on Stiles, mouthing 'what about Scott?' to him. Scott was on his own for now. While we walked back in silence through out the woods, something caught my eye. They were two large red dots looming in the bushes. It blinked. Were those eyes? When I stopped and turned to Sherriff Stilinski to say something, they disappeared.

"I want you to drop Katherine off and then get your ass straight home or I will personally lock you in a jail cell for a week for trespassing on investigation property."

"Yes dad." Stiles sighed and we were thrown into the Jeep. Stiles started up the car and drove off, occasionally looking in the rearview mirror to see if his dad was still watching us as we drove away, which he was.

"What about Scott? We can't just leave him back there! What if the killers still in there?"

"You head my dad, if he finds me in there he'll lock me up!"

"Stiles, he's your dad of course he's going to say that."

"Besides, with every police officer in town out looking for that body, the killers way gone." Rain began pelting the window and I could hear a howl of some sort emanate from the woods. I really hope Scott's okay.

"God, if there was one thing I liked most about summer it'd be the not getting up early part." I complained, getting out of Stile's bright blue Jeep.