Chapter 12- Banquet

Mulai dari awal

After He Yushen put down the wine glass in his hand, he softly said "hmm".

The number of people in the banquet hall gradually increased, and Nan Yi didn't notice the two figures going upstairs.

He was a little tired after eating too much cake. He originally wanted to ask the waiter if there was any juice, but after waiting for a long time, no one came to him.

And the way he stood obediently in the corner was fully visible to the alpha standing on the second floor.

He raised his lips in a funny way and looked at Nan Yi with the eyes of prey.

"I saw a nice snack, I'll go down for a while."

Alpha had yellow hair. He approached the people sitting inside and put down his wine glass.

"Small snacks, I'll go take a look too." One of the alphas also put down the wine glass in his hand and stood up.

He also turned his head and asked, "Shan Yao, do you want to come with us?"

The man sitting in the middle of the group of people was wearing a white suit, lazily shaking the wine glass in his hand. He raised his eyes when he heard the sound, and looked at the two of them emotionlessly with a pair of cold eyes. He wore a hat on his tall nose. A pair of glasses, he stretched out his hand and pushed them up, the simple movement looked so elegant.

The yellow-haired man frowned: "You are stupid! If Shanyao goes down, what will happen to the two of us?"

The alpha on the side suddenly realized it and clapped his hands: "Yes."

"Then let's go down for a while." The yellow-haired man raised his eyebrows at a few people, then turned and went downstairs.

Nan Yi didn't even notice that someone was approaching him. He picked up a glass of wine, frowned at it for a long time, and then took a sip.

Well.

It still tasted too bad, so he frowned and put the glass back to its original position.

I took out my phone and was typing, preparing to go to the waiter and ask for a glass of water or juice.

"Hello little one."

After the yellow alpha walked to Nan Yi, he looked him up and down again.

Nan Yi lowered his head and looked up in confusion when he saw the leather shoes that suddenly appeared in front of him.

He met a sunny and enthusiastic face, but his eyes made Nan Yi feel uncomfortable.

Thinking that he was blocking someone else's way, Nan Yi moved to the side.

Unexpectedly, if he takes a step forward, the alpha will follow him.

Nan Yi frowned and looked at the person in front of him again.

"With such a beautiful face, frowning will affect the beauty." Alpha not only spoke, but also reached out to touch Nan Yi's face.

Nan Yi was so frightened by his sudden movement that he staggered back a few steps.

"Hahaha, don't be afraid, I just want to be your friend."

Alpha approached Nan Yi and took out his mobile phone.

"Old Zhang, don't scare the cute little OEM." The person next to the yellow-haired alpha looked at Nan Yi with a smile on his face.

The alpha whom he called Lao Zhang just chuckled and said, "Give me your contact information, little cutie. Let's go out and play together after the party."

Nan Yi put his cell phone in his pocket and shook his head.

The two people in front of them looked uneasy and kind-hearted, and Nan Yi just wanted to stay away from them.

He turned sideways and wanted to leave.

"etc!"

His hand was grabbed by the person behind him, and Nan Yi was so nervous that he began to sweat a little on his forehead. There was a huge disparity in strength between Omega and Alpha, and Nan Yi couldn't break free when he was holding him.

He turned back and glared at the alpha angrily, wanting to scold the man, but he couldn't speak, so he could only look anxiously at the second floor.

Unfortunately, the fence upstairs was empty, so Nan Yi had no choice but to shake off the alpha's hand behind him.

"I f*cked you because I think highly of you. Don't be shameless."

The alpha looked at his thrown hand with anger on his face, and veins popped out on his forehead.

At this moment, there was a sudden sound behind him.

"Old Zhang, I'm leaving first. When I got back, the old man asked and said I stayed until the banquet was over and left."