Chapter 58- Don't forget whose omega you are

Why are everyone trying to persuade themselves and telling themselves that He Yushen will not belong to him.

Nan Yi also knew that he was not worthy of He Yushen, and even going to him and falling in love with him were all due to accidents.

But he would rather believe that this is fate and his own good luck.

"Nan Yi, why don't you consider me."

The loneliness before Nan Yi lowered his head made people feel distressed, and Yin Lu suddenly wanted to take good care of the omega in front of him.

There was no reason. Perhaps the inexplicable good impression he had when they first met had already destined him to fall in love with the person in front of him.

"Stop making fun of me, I already have an alpha."

"Xiao Wang is here, you should leave early."

Nan Yi kept his head down the whole time, not looking at Yin Lu next to him. When he caught a glimpse of Xiao Wang's car parked in a parking space not far away, he wanted to leave anxiously.

Nan Yi's hand that turned around was caught in someone's hand. The alpha's broad and warm palm was holding a slightly cold hand.

"Nan Yi, please consider me."

Nan Yi was forced to turn around, and his eyes met the deep and affectionate eyes.

It had been a long time since anyone had confessed to Nan Yi, and no one had stared at him with such affectionate eyes. Nan Yi looked at him blankly, feeling a little at a loss when he came to his senses.

"You...let me go first."

The two of them were still pulling and pulling, and neither of them noticed how many people walked out of the door facing them.

The alpha, wearing a black suit and a black coat of the same style, walked at the front. As soon as he went out, he saw two people pulling each other not far away.

The familiar figure, body shape, boy's unique white and tender skin, smooth profile, and the coat that was still hanging in the closet in the morning.

The alpha's eyes turned cold instantly, and his gaze moved down to where the two people's skin touched each other.

The people around him were saying goodbye, and the noisy sounds were blocked by him, and his footsteps became faster.

"What are you doing!"

Alpha's eyes flashed with angry flames, and before the two of them could react, the petite omega was pulled to his side.

Pain came from his wrist, and the palm holding his wrist seemed to crush Nan Yi's bones.

Nan Yi had already recognized He Yushen's voice from just now. He raised his head in surprise, only to be met with angry eyes.

Nan Yi asked hesitantly: "Why are you here?"

He Yushen was a little surprised when he saw the redness and swelling on the omega's face, but his concern was replaced by anger.

The dark and cold eyes stared at Nan Yi coldly, with a cold and sarcastic tone.

"Why am I here? Did you not expect me to be here, or do you think I disturbed your good things?"

Nan Yi froze on the spot in disbelief.

Yin Lu, who was ignored, frowned: "The first thing you should ask is why his face was injured, instead of guessing him with the most shameless thoughts."

"Who do you think you are? It's your turn to talk about our affairs."

The two alphas were facing each other, and the surrounding air dropped several degrees.