17.

jungkook came downstairs after taking shower and saw taehyung is laughing with namjoon..

'Hey kook..how are u?' namjoon asked smiling towards jungkook. Jungkook put soft expression and nods his head.

'I am fine.how are u and jin hyung?' jungkook asked with enough polite tone.

'We both are good' namjoon said with a smile and jungkook excused himself and went to kitchen while limping badly.taehyung whole time looks at jungkook and observing his expression..

'Tae..what happened to jungkook?he seemed so changed and silent?' namjoon asked and taehyung let out sighs and played with taewon finger who is sitting on his dad lap,chewing chocolate..

'thats what i said yesterday to u. I am so confused about him.he acted so sweet, later he acted so cold.suddenly started to accuse me.suddenly vanish from home..i am so worried hyung.if i asked whats wrong,he showed me attitude.' taehyung said and namjoon made a thinking face..

'is he perhaps pregnant?no i mean..pregnancy time, they had such awful mood swings' namjoon said..

'What!!noo!!he cant get pregnant.i am always so conscious.' taehyung proudly said and pinched taewon cheek..

'why are u so over possessive tae towards jungkook pregnancy?' namjoon finally asked bcz whenever they talked on pregnancy taehyung facial expression changed..

'Well hyung..you know me.i dont like to share whats mine.second jungkook is only 23..it will be quite risk to take another baby.he has whole life to spend.taking care taewon, did u look at his face..i will give him time to adjust.' taehyung said and taewon asked his dad..

'Dada..you wan choco?'

taehyung chuckles and raffle taewon hair..

'No baby..you eat..omo what did u do with ur face?dirty boy..you messed up your mouth,clothes both..' taehyung narrowed his eyes to taewon and stood up..

'hyung. Sit here.i am coming to clean the dirty boy..huh..you are becoming a brat..' taehyung tickle and taewon giggle loudly..

'Dada is scolding u and you are laughing..' taehyung went to clean taewon..

Whole day, taehyung nor jungkook, both didnt try to talk nor interact. Taehyung was waiting for jungkook apology. But seemes like, jungkook has no intention to tell him sorry.. The more he looks at jungkook,he got so angry. bt he wanna talk with jungkook..

Other sides, jungkook ignored taehyung possible way and acted like he doesnt exist. He tried to calm down his busy mind bt whenever he got one sec, his breath hitched when he thought taehyung isnt only his anymore. That time he wanna run from everything and hide somewhere,where nobody will know about him,the thoughts wont irritate him..

behind the closed door, jungkook pulled out his hair frustratingly and screamed.he cant accept what taehyung is doing, all are fake. Actually we cant blame jungkook tho.whom u love so much,its not easy to accept the way he is expressing to u, doing with others.people call it jealousy bt trust me if there is no jealousy after seeing your partner with someone, there is no actual love..

jungkook cried hugging his knee inside a dark room.he was also insecure for taehyung.bt he never express it. Jungkook never check taehyung any social media.now he checked in every min and read everyone comment and more broke down.

He started to think now, he was never taehyung's..he got more angry when taehyung said i love u..

other sides, taehyung is also angry on jungkook..this time he didnt try to talk with jungkook..why everytime jungkook will make mistake and he hasto say sorry.this time taehyung become also stubborn..he wanna see how much jungkook can ignore him.. thats why both stayed under same roof bt didnt utter any words. Jungkook is fulfilling taehyung responsibility silently and taehyung is just staring and let out sighs..