𝟏𝟏: 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Nope you can't kill
us that easily

 Nope you can't kill us that easily

January 18 1997

Billy's Pov:

So we didn't die! But we're now wanted ... Ok not so good but it's kinda died down since 1996 and me and Stu have gotten new looks.

Like Stu's hairs longer and bleached mines shorter ha! It's like we switched but mines not that short.

In the time span of that year we've kinda just been hiding out and kinda watching Val, it's not creepy!

"Hey shut up dickwad she might hear you!" I whisper yell at Stu, we are currently watching Val from a tree in-front of a window at her dorm.

Also Val goes to collage with Sidney and Randy ew nerds, well Val's not one but whatever!

"Sorry dude i'm just trying to get a good angle of her" Stu whispers "It's alright, shit we've got to go Sidney's gonna be back and she might notice us"

I start climbing down the trees as we walk into the wood behind the campus to go to our car.

————————————

We got back to our little cabin. It's medium size it has three rooms one for me, one for Stu, and one for Val when she comes home.

Val's room is decorated to have similar taste to what she has, like the light pink pops of color in her room and copy's of her cds, and some of her clothes ... Don't ask how we got them.

Mines kinda basic it has posters and my cassette tapes and movies and my black bed ... Also i have my knife's scatter all around i may or may not have one under my pillow.

Stu's is similar to mine but his has way more posters and some photos of Val kinda everywhere.

"So she's going to a party tonight are we gonna stalk or not?" Stu stupidly asks "We're gonna watch you dumb fuck because something might happen i mean i trust Val but i don't trust other people."

He nods while walking towards the tv "Hey i'm going put on some movie wanna watch while we wait for her party" "Sure i guess"

——————————

  After a while the movie ended and it was almost time for the party so me and Stu got dressed in mostly black to kinda blend in with the trees since it's getting darker out.