𝟓: 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐲

What can i say me and Stu
are a hit!

 What can i say me and Stu are a hit!

February 7 1996

Billy's Pov:

We had just got done killing Casey and Steve. Our new plan is now set in motion.

But before i get into that let me tell you what has changed. Stu quit dating Casey and moved onto Tatum, i'm still going "strong" with that bitch Sidney.

I mean the girl won't even let me touch her, and i mean come on you mom died almost a year ago get over it.

Stu has expanded our collection of Val pictures. Yes we still watch her, and too be honest it never get old.

Val's been great i mean me and Stu have been 'scaring' away most of the guys but it's whatever.

But back to killing Casey and Steve.

So me and Stu have extended our plan and here it is.

Winning Val's Love

1. Kill Casey
2. Kill Steve O.
3. Gain Sidney's trust
4. Scare Sidney P.
5. Kill Tatum R.
6. Kill Randy M.
7. Kill Sidney P.
8. Win Val's Love

Full proof am i right? I cant wait to see the look on everyone's faces tomorrow at school when they hear on how we gutted Casey and Steve.

—————————

I made my way towards Sidney's house for the next part of the plan gaining Sidney's trust or something like that.

I'm only going to her house so i can have an alibi for when questioning starts because no doubt they are going to ask children from school.

i make my way and start climbing up her window "Shit" i whisper as i think i broke something on my way up.

"Hey it's just me." i think i made her almost piss her pants.

"Billy, what the- what are you doing here?" "Sorry don't hate me, do you sleep in that?" "Yes i sleep in this." she snaps back.

"My dad is in the other room. You can't be here!" "i'll just stay a sec." i say as i filling get into her room.

She tries to get me to leave and then we hear knocking, and she tells me to leave.