𝟏: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Everything is more fun when Val's around

February 12, 1995

Billy's Pov:

Ever since my mother left i have had these gruesome thoughts of murder, yes murder, to slice someone's throat or just to see their guts all over the floor but there is one person i want dead,

Maureen Prescott.

She is the reason my mother left, all because she was a slut and sleeps with any man she can get her slimy hands on.

Someone sent me this tape of Maureen and my Father doing It and then my mom just left.

I'm planning on telling Stu my plan to kill Maureen because i feel like he would be the one to help me with this

And maybe by the end of this we can have our girl...

I get up off my bed and make my way down stairs to go tell Stu my plan, i grab my keys and head off.

'What should i do if he snitches?' i wonder, but i shake that thought off he's my best friend he wouldn't do that.

When i get there i sit him down and tell him my plan of killing my girlfriends mother.

Now don't get me wrong Sidney's a lovely girl but she isn't her,

she isn't Valentine.

"Ok so Stu we are going to kill Maureen on Valentine's day" Stu laughed at this finding it funny that Billy wants to kill someone but is wanting some action so he's gonna help.

"Alright buddy are you going to tell Val?"

"Gosh no Stu if we tell her that will scare her off and she we'll never be ours you stupid shit" Billy hits Stu on the shoulder.

"Okay man geez, so your the one plannin' right?".
And with that the boys got a note book watched a few horror movies and started planning.

-------------

A few hours later they decide to have a movie night because if they are gonna be watching horror movies they might as well invite Valentine.

Like what Stu always says "Everything is more fun when Vals around" which Billy totally agrees with this.

Valentines Pov: