Lady Deadpool (gxgxgxg)

she wants a lovely group "session" with you and two fellow soldiers🧎‍♀️(your POV)
‼️contains: foursome, knife play, pussy eating, face grinding, mask kink, scissoring ‼️
~~~

My captain screams at my team to enter the building where Lady Deadpool has already killed more than half our squad. I'm shaking all over, my fingers almost let my gun slip from my hands. Two of my teammates come up beside me, both clearly terrified to go inside.

"She fucking killed everyone." Number 210 says. We don't have names. They shred us of anything personal to us. I'm Number 432 and honestly I can't even remember my real name.

"I heard how her suit," Number 512 says giving us a smirk. "Is so tight, you can see her pu-"

"What the fuck are you three still doing here?!" My captain screams at us. "Get your asses in that building now! And kill that bitch!"

"Yes, sir!" The three of us yell in unison and enter the building. We make a single line up the stairs, running up to the top floor.

"512," I call from behind her. "What were you gonna say?"

"Oh!" She calls back. "You can see her pussy and tits right through her tight suit." 512 chuckles.

"Oh, wow." A warm feeling hits my cheeks and neck under my mask.

"Shut up, 512!" 210 yells up front. "Keep your thoughts to yourself!" 512 chuckles again as we finally reach the top floor.

Gun shots and screaming is heard from behind the door. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." 512 panics, clenching her gun. "We're so fucked."

"Let's make a plan." 210 says. "512 enters first as me and-"

"No!" 512 yells. "Fuck you! I'm not going in there first, you go!"

"I wasn't done explaining!" 210 defends.

"Shut up both of you!" I yell. They both stop and turn to look at me. "Let me think."

*BOOM*

"What the fuck was that?" 512 asks with clear panic written on her face. She turns towards the window that faces the entrance of the building. Black smoke rises up to the top, making it hard for us to see outside. "Oh my god."

"She bombed them." 210 whispers. "Oh god!"

She killed them all. Ever single soldier outside... dead.

"It's up to us now." I said calling their attention back to me. "We finish the job ourselves." They both nod in agreement. We haven't heard anymore gunshots or screaming through the door so maybe, she's gone.

I wave a hand signal for them to quietly head towards the door. They nod and we quietly, step by step, head towards it. My heart is racing out of my chest as sweat coats my forehead. We finally for what feels like forever, reach the door. I count to there with my fingers as we storm into the room with our guns up, ready to fire.

Bloody bodies cover the floor, my heart dropping to see my fellow soldier all dead. We hear as someone walks back into the room, smoking guns in both hands.

My eyes widen to see that 512 was correct. Lady Deadpool is standing in the tightest suit, you can see her body close underneath. The curves of her waist, the slope of her full, perky tits. Her mouth watering nipples, down her toned stomach and the little line of her pussy slit.