Pentagram City: Part 7

Mulai dari awal

"Well... other than the unnatural looking guards I remember a gated up alleyway next to the building that I had seen a car come out from." You spoke up.

Blitzo immidiately became interested upon you mentioning this.

"Ok and what happened after?" He asked wanting to know more to which you just shrugged.

The guys just opened the gates like any normal guards would do as the car left afterwards the closed it going back to their positions not much else happened after that.

"That's good that's excellent!!" He said to your confusion.

"How does that help us exactly?" You asked him to which he laughed like a maniac.

"Listen buddy what your not understanding is that this vehicle eventually is gonna come back assuming it belongs to Lance and his goons." Blitzo said.

Moxxies eyes widened in realization.

"Ooooh wait I think I know what he's up too!! Your saying we should find the car and take it? Right?" Moxxie asked.

"BINGO!!!" Blitzo said.

"With one of their rides we should be able to get in no problem." Blitzo said.

"Heh yeah about that how exactly are you gonna keep them from seeing whose driving?" You asked.

"Buddy did you forget that we're imps too??? how many imps do you think work in Lances gang eh? He's bound to forget a few faces!! Trust me it'll work!!" Blitzo said as you thought about it.

"Alright guys so hears the plan!! Moxxie, Millie!! I want you two to go and stake this place out!! Watch for any vehicles leaving this alleyway anons talking about.... if you see a car leave follow it and try not to be too suspicious about it."

"On it sir!!" Moxxie said.

"Once you find out were it went take care of the drivers and take the car... steal their cloths too while your at it were gonna need em!!" He spoke.

"Understood sir." Moxxie said as he turned and left the room along with Millie.

"Careful you two..." You Said to them.

"Aaw we'll be fine~!! I got mah boo lookin out for me~" Millie spoke as she loaded a pistol as Moxxie smiled looking back from the door towards her.

You smirked a bit at that.

"heh just don't get to cocky." You said anyway.

"As for you two" You heard blitzo speak as you turned to listen too him with loona doing the same.

"Once they get one of Lances cars and brings it back here Anon I'm gonna want you to get in the trunk." He said.

You nodded at that hesitantly as you weren't to keen on the idea of being in the trunk of a car.

"If what you said about that magic is right then we're gonna need to find whatever is buffing them up first before we can deal with em safely and you said we have that Ninja fox demon gang or whatever helping us right?" Blitzo asked.

You nodded as Blitzo turned to Loona.

"Alright then as for you young lady... I'm gonna need you to hang back with the foxes for the time being until we find whatever this thing is.... once it's taken care of I'll ring up your phone."

"Once you get the signal have them come in and storm the place!! I'm sure that without their secret weapon they won't be ready to handle some rienforcements!!" He finished as Loona huffed.

You got the feeling that she didn't want to interact with the foxes again but she didn't decline this time you noticed.

"She's acknowledging it, it seems." Nevan spoke in your mind as you looked back from the group heading to the door.