The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 1

After waking up that morning you found yourself in the dining room sitting at the table with both stolas and Octavia. You had opted to eat a bowl of cereal still not really sure what was and wasn't edible in hell. You figured that eventually your body would just tell you once you got hungry enough but aside from that... you were currently listening to stolas talk both you and Octavias ears off with a slightly annoyed expression as he talked about his night with a certain special friend of his.

"I must say it's been so long since I have been able to relieve this much stress its quite nice actually."

"Yeah I'm sure it is your highness...." you said back still a bit sleepy as you grabbed a nearby mug of coffee and drank from it.

"Glad to know your not much of a morning person either" You heard Nevan say in the back of your head.

"Aaaw dad do you really have to explain how your night went to us in such great detail..." you heard Octavia say feeling kinda glad that she spoke before you had to.

"O-oh I'm so sorry my dear it's just I feel so good this morning so refreshed." Stolas said immediately going back into a rant about it again getting carried away.

"Look look stolas hold up man... I get that you had a good night and all that but I'm really trying to wrap my head around the fact that the guy I was supposed to meet at the I.M.P office you referred me to was here... and like for some reason you didn't think to ya know.... let me know that?" You said growling a bit.

    "Ah well you see Anonymous I was having such a great time last night... it might have e-em you know slipped my mind. Besides we were in the middle of filing very....important.... paperwork~ I don't think you would have been interested u-unless your into that of course~."

"Uuuuugh you said holding your head in annoyance as Nevan and Octavia as well surprisingly started laughing at that jab.

"He has a point~" Nevan said.

"Alright alright I get it!!" You said compossing yourself.

I'm sorry you walked into that one. Octavia said.

You sighed dramatically.

"Aaaaaanyway!! I'm just irritated that I'm gonna have to walk back to that office again to talk to him when I could have spoke to him here saving me the trip. That is unless you got another chariot or somthin I could barrow." You said before turning and sneezing slightly.

"Oh come now Anonymous don't fret!! You will have to do no such thing! You see I invited Blitzy to this year's Harvest Moon Festival!" He announced.

"SICK!!!! What is that!!? You yelled in fake excitement.

"It's an event that dad has to host every year in the ring of wrath in honor of the Harvest Moon. A very special occasion according to him." Octavia explained.

"Yeah well cool I geuss... so you invited him on a date... how's that gonna help me out?" You asked.

"Weeeeeelll if you think about it Anonymous I invite you along to come with us hint hint you get to have a word with him without needing to go back into the city."

You relaxed a little thinking about what Stolas said.

"Fine fine..." you said leaning back in your chair as you downed the remaining coffee in the mug you held.

"Wrath huh? I wonder what that'll be like."

"Nothing like the city that's for sure." Octavia responded.

"Just one question though..." you said as you looked back and forth around the room confusing Stolas and octavia.

"Is Stella coming too??" you asked whispering very low.