Getting some rest.

You watched as Stolas and his daughter ascended the stairs leading up to the Goetia Mansion that you all just arrived too. The doors opening up for them as they went inside the building with you following right behind them.

You looked around the big building curiously as you followed them into the foyer. A large chandelier with blue flames was hanging from the ceiling of the first floor above the three of you giving the room an eerie bluish glow while still doing its job of keeping the area lit.

There was a staircase leading upward towards the second floor in front of the three of you while two pairs of double doors were adjacent each other on the left and right.

You heard Octavia yawn softly as she started to ascend the stairway.

"I take it you are tired my dear?" Stolas asked

"Yes dad I think i'm goin to go ahead and get some rest it is a bit late afterall." She said yawning again.

"Also spinning around in a merry go round at high speed can take a lot out of you don't you think." She added.

You both nodded as she ascended the stairwell out of sight.

You stood a little ways back from Stolas awkwardly while he watched his daughter leave like she was going off into the sunset or something. A little bit dramatic in your opinion but he clearly loved his daughter and that was what mattered in the long run you thought.

You stood a little bit more attentive as stolas then turned around towards you now.

"Right!! Anonymous? If you'll follow me please." He said as started to ascend the stairway as well.

You nodded following suit while looking at the many paintings on the wall leading up the stair way. Most of the demons in these paintings were owl like as well, probably ancestors of Stolas's family you had guessed.

As you looked at the paintings you were amazed at just how many there seemed to be. You could tell that their bloodline had ran for a very long time.

You suddenly stopped as your eyes narrowed at a particular painting near the top. The frame itself was quite small compared to the rest and what made it even more peculiar was that instead of a bird or owl demon displayed in the picture there was a woman. A hellhound to be specific her fur was pure white and she had long flowing hair that seemed to be being blown to the side slightly as if by the wind.

What struck you the most was that she was wearing what looked like armor on that a knight of some kind would wear with cracks and holes in some places as she stood in front of a cliff overlooking what you probably guessed to be hell in the distant past. You also noticed that on the shoulder armor you could see on her was an emblem of a crescent moon with stars around it.

She held a sword in her paws pointing straight down into the ground beneath her as she looked up with a steely gaze to another demon floating above her a little ways off from the edge of the cliff.