A place in this world

Ellie's pov:

"Okay bambina let's go find my mama" I said, grabbing rylie's  hand.

"il tuo italiana?" She said with a shocked look on her face. "No, but my mama taught me. She is" I smiled.

"Is she nice" she said quietly. "She's amazing. I promise. She might be in surgery when we get there but we could wait with my aunts and uncles?" I told her.

"Surgery? Is she sick?" She said worriedly. "No no no. She's the doctor silly" I said earning a little giggle from her.

"What's your papa like?" She said, looking up at me. "Uh I don't have one, two mommies" I smiled. "Wow!" She gasped.

After about 5 minutes of walking we reached the hospital. I took a nervous shaky breath and walked in.

I walked up the the front desk, it was a random lady so I guess a sub. "Could you page  Dr. deluca for me?" I asked politely. "Uh. Where's your parents?" She asked. "Carina is my mom. Page her please." I snapped.

"And who are you?" She gave me an attitude. "Eleanor grace deluca-bishop." I said rolling my eyes. "And her?" She snarled, pointing to rylie. "Rylie deluca-Bishop" I groaned.

"Mk." She said rolling her eyes "she'll be down in a minute." She glared. I nodded and went to sit in the waiting room.

"Ellie?" I heard someone call me. "Aunty Amelia!" I giggled. "Are you okay?" She said worriedly. "No no I'm fine. I just need to get her checked out. It's a long story." I said, she nodded.

"Bambina?" Mama said rushing over to us. "Ciao mama. I'm fine, this is rylie she needs help. It's a long story but I'll explain."

Mama nodded, taking my hand and leading us to the next open exam room.

"Okay bambina what's your name?" Mama asked. "Whiliey" she said smiling at Carina. "Ahh what a beautiful name. How old are you?" She asked. "This many!" Riley giggled holding up 6 fingers. "Wowww that many! That's a lot!" Mama said excitedly.

Mama finished examining her, she was pretty healthy for the fact she had been kidnapped for the past 2 years. Apparently rylie had known the guy, he was a family friend. We still weren't sure about the whereabouts of her parents but we were trying. The police needed a statement from rylie. Mama stayed with her to help her if she needed it.

She had a broken wrist and was pretty malnourished but other then that she was pretty much okay.

"Okay! My name is Alex, I'm her social worker." A bubbly women said walking into the room. "Social worker? Where are her parents?" Mama asked. "Why don't we step outside the room" Alex said clearing her throat. That's usually not a good sign. My heart ached for this poor little girl.

Mama walked back in a few minutes later with tear stained cheeks with a slight smile. "Okay bambina. How would you feel about coming to stay with us for a little while?" Mama asked, making my jaw drop.

Rylie nodded happily.

Me and mama stepped out of the room to talk. "Her parents died Bambina. Last year in a brutal car crash." Mama said, her voice cracking, on the verge of tears. "We are licensed foster parents, so I called Maya and she said it would be okay if it's okay with you piccolina. If your not okay then that's ok-" mama said, I cut her off with a hug. "Of course that's okay mama."

"It won't be forever bambina, we're just fostering okay?" Mama said hugging me tighter.

AN: oooo new deluca-bishop baby? 😨