The best day

Carinas pov:

I left the house to go pick up Ellie, I figured some fresh air might do me good.

"Hey mama!" Ellie giggled getting into the car. "Ciao bambina!" I said smiling at her through the mirror. "How was your day?" I asked, hoping for a good response. "Good. Butttt... at lunch the only thing they had left was pizza.." Ellie whispered, trying to not set the ticking time bomb she called her mama.

"And? Pizzas good?" I said raising one eyebrow. I didn't know why she thought I'd be mad at her for eating. "Well.. it wasn't regular pizza.. it had pineapple on it.." she said, almost inaudible looking down, picking at her fingernails.

"Oh. That's fine." I said blankly, trying not to get upset, there really was no reason to. "Mama your face is telling me a different story.." she said giggling at my disgusted face. "Okay! Since you insist. Pineapple on pizza is disgusting first of all, second. It's wrong! Fruit doesn't belong on pizza" I scoffed. "But I'm not mad at you, I promise." I said quicker then I've ever spoke before.

She didn't respond she just giggled. "I'll be sure to tell my friend that. Chloe loves it." Ellie replied, pulling out her phone to message her friend.

I looked back behind me as I heard her giggle and quickly type an answer. "Who's that?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at her. "Just mila, she's funny." She said giggling at herself.

I didn't reply, I just raised my eyebrows at her through the mirror. "Noo mama nooo" she whined. "She's just my friend." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and sighing.

"If you say so..." I said smirking back at her, I received a eye roll back. "Watch it missy!" I joked.

Eleanor's pov:

When I got home I went straight up to my room, I was so exited to talk to mila and Chloe. After Matt was so mean to me mommy got me a phone for a surprise, so if Matt was mean again I could call her or mama. I was so happy I had 2 friends to talk to now, I loved mommy and mama but I wanted friends my age.

Mila😊🫶🏼

You:
Hey! Whatcha up to? 🤔

Mila😊🫶🏼:
Nothing much. My moms annoying me 🥲.
You?🤨

You: nothing much. 😒 Mama just about exploded because I told her about pineapple on pizza at school 🙄.

Mila😊🫶🏼:
Ha! My mom was like that when she was pregnant with my brother. You just gotta love 'em through it, I gotta go. Talk later?

You:
Yep! See ya 👋

Mila😊🫶🏼:
💕💕

Pregnant? What does she mean pregnant....

Mayas pov:

"Carina your being ridiculous!" I said giggling at my panicked wife.

"No nope no. When you've been pumped full of fertility drugs and stuck with hormone shots then you can tell me when I'm being ridiculous but until then, keep the comments to yourself."

Boy did I regret saying that.

After dinner me, Carina and Ellie made our way to the living room. We decided to have a little movie night. "What do you think we should watch?" I asked scooting over across the couch to Carina. "No. Don't. I'm still mad at you." She replied, scooting away. I scooted away, and sat next to Ellie. Atleast she still wanted my company.

About 5 minutes into the movie I looked over at Carina, and she was crying.

"What's wrong love?" I asked her, not moving incase she was still mad. "I want you." She pouted, making grabby hands at me. I looked over at Ellie, she gave me a reassuring nod. I scooted over to Carina again, but this time she enveloped me in her arms.

The movie was almost over, I looked over at Ellie and she had a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong bub?" I asked, taking her hand, and squeezing in lightly. She shook her head, and looked over at Carina with a frown. "You wanna talk to mama?" I asked. She just shook her head no.

"Both." She said quietly, looking down. "Okay. Okay. You can talk to us both, what's wrong?" I asked, Carina turned to attention towards Ellie too.

"Are you pregnant." She said bluntly. "What?" Me and Carina said at the same time, genuinely confused on how she found out about what has been going on. "Are you pregnant." She said in the same tone, just a little bit louder.

"No bambina but would that be a bad thing?" Carina asked. We had been meaning to talk to her about a sibling soon, we just didn't know when would be the right time.

"No, I want a sibling." She said sadly. "Okay.. uhm." I said, quickly looking over at Carina for permission, she nodded yes. "Well. We are trying to have a baby." I said, not sure how to explain the whole process to her.

"Really?!" She shot her head up, looking between me and Carina. "Yes." I said, a small smile creeping onto my lips.

She stopped looking between Carina and I, and hid her face in her hands. She squealed louder then Ive ever heard, then starting giggling. "Someone's happy." I whispered to Carina. "Me too". I smiled.

"So, mama wasn't mad at me, it's just all the hormones. She gunna be like that for a little bit longer but she's not mad at you." I said, trying my best to explain it. "Okay" she smiled, getting up and crawling over to me and Carina for cuddles.

After a few minutes, she looked up at me and asked "are you hoping for a boy or girl?"

"Whatever they are, me and mama will be happy." I smiled hugging Ellie a little tighter.

"I want a boy most, but if it's a girl I'll still love her." Ellie smiled. "A boy?" I asked, I thought she most definitely wanted a sister. "Yea, I think a baby brother would be cute" she said giggling at herself.

AN: surprise😊🤷‍♀️.

What do you think it should be? Boy or girl 😨
Please leave any suggestions 😊💕

ALSOO! Thank you so much for 2k reads! 😊💕

I've been adding names to my chapters too :) I'm going to try to name some of them!!🙂💕