Chapter 6

Mayas pov:

We just got back from the beach and had pulled into the driveway, "cmon girls why don't we all go take a nice shower huh?" I got a frustrated sigh from Carina, and no reply from Ellie. I turned around to see her with a pout and watery eyes. "Oh bub. We'll go back to the beach again soon. Right Carina?" She gave me a very mean looking glare. "Righttt.." I said unbuckling and getting out of the car.

After I opened the door we all walked in, Ellie and Carina both stormed off to their rooms. "Welcome home I guess" I sighed and dropped the beach bag by the door. I walked to our room, "Carina?" I said gently, then knocking on the door. No reply. I pushed the door open to see Carina laying against the headboard of the bed, with a big pout and her arms crossing over her chest. I couldn't help but giggle and the bigger version of Ellie.

Carina huffed and rolled over hiding her face from me. "Heyyy" I said frowning and rolling her over to face me. "What's wrong?" I asked her furrowing my eye brows. "I wanted to stay at the beach. I feel like the bambina really trusted us there." She said still pouting, she then sat up to lean on me. "I'm sure she'll talk to us still my love." We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before I thought popped into my head. "Oh yeah. Your a mama?" I said with a smirk, slightly nudging Carina. "Don't worry she surprised me to, that was the first time." "Hmm" I replied.

Carinas pov:

I decided to go start dinner, so I got up out of bed walking through the living room into the kitchen. "What to make." I thought. "Lasagna!" I said accidentally out loud, causing Maya to walk up behind me and snake her arms around my waist.  "Thinkin about that to make for dinner?" She questioned. I nodded Turing my head to face her. "Sounds good." She smirked back at me. "I'll leave ya to it." She said letting go and walking away. Weird.

Less then a minute later I heard the bambina walk up and sit on one of the stools.  "Carina.." she said quietly so Maya couldn't hear her. "Si bambina?" I said raising an eye brow.  "Is it ok if I... uhm.. call you.. m-mama.." she asked nervously biting down on her lip. "Bambina." I said with a small smile. "You can call me whatever you want." I said, walking over to hug her. "Let's go eat dinner, okay bella?" She nodded.

AN: I'm so sorry about how short these chapters are, I'm not really sure what to write about so if you have any ideas please lmk!❤️

Mine (Marina) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara