Gorgeous - Dreamnotnap

Start from the beginning

"You're fucking gorgeous, you know that?" George said.

Sapnap's heart dropped.

No I'm not, why are you lying to me?

"Hm?" Sapnap hummed.

"You're beautiful. God I- I don't know what we did to deserve such an amazing boy like you," George praised.

Stop lying.

"What was that?" Dream kindly asked.

Shit. Did he say that out loud?

"Uh.." Sapnap knew he fucked up.

"Baby, we haven't lied once. What do you think we lied about?" George asked, brows furrowing and contorting his face into one of concern.

"Don't worry about it. It was just me being stupid," Sapnap lightly giggled.

"Honey, no. What would we have lied about?" Dream sadly asked.

I'm not pretty. I'm not beautiful. I'm not gorgeous. I'm hideous. I'm ugly. I'm gross. I don't deserve you guys. Why must you love my like I love you? Why can't you love someone worth your time?

"I-..." He took a deep breath. They took a vow to honesty. He has to keep his end up. "I'm not-... I'm not beautiful..."

"Oh, sweet boy... why would you say that?" Dream asked. Hearing Dream call him such a loving name did not help at all with his urge to cry. Being cared for when he's sad has always made him emotional. A tear slipped, but they didn't say anything. Instead, George wiped it with his thumb and pressed a loving kiss to the temple.

"I don't- I don't feel beautiful. Or pretty, or handsome. I'm not- any of that. 'M ugly..." Sapnap mumbled the last part, but they still heard it.

"My poor angel... why would you think that?" George softly spoke. He sounded... heartbroken. But why? Why would he be so sad over this?

"I just. I don't know. When I was going to take a shower I just- couldn't look at myself. I felt so... gross. I still feel gross. How can you guys not see that I'm gross?" Sapnap pathetically asked, tears begging to fall from his eyes.

"How can you possibly think of yourself as gross?" George softly asked.

"I- because I'm not blind. I can see how disgusting I am, why can't you?"

"Because you're not. You aren't disgusting, or gross, or ugly. You aren't any of that. You're fucking stunning, angel. You're the most beautiful man we've ever laid our eyes on. I hate that you would think otherwise," George assured while he wiped Sapnap's tears, both of the older boys holding him close to their chests.

"You were beautiful a few years back when you told us about how you felt about your body, you're beautiful now, and you will continue to be beautiful no matter how you look," Dream said, and kissed the top of his head.

"I-... I just wish you would love someone who's worth your time. Someone as pretty as you two..."

"Oh honey, no. You're pretty because you're you. We love you for your personality, your heart. We love you because you care about so many people, and would do anything to protect them. We love you because we've grown up with you, and seen how strong you've become. We don't love someone specifically for their looks. We care about how well they can love us. And you love us in the best ways possible. But if their attractive, that's a bonus," George comforted.

"And we just so happened to get the biggest bonus of all with you," Dream chimed in.

"God, why do you guys have to love me so much," Sapnap giggled, wiping his tears.

"Because if you can't, then at least you can remember that we do," George said.

Oh.

Oh.

They love him. They want the best for him. They want the best for his body. They just want him to love himself the way they love him. Even if some days are harder than others.

"Even if you don't love yourself the way you should, we still want you to feel loved," Dream said

And he does. Even though he didn't like what he saw in the mirror, even though he didn't like how they could feel his flaws, he still felt loved. He knew they loved him. Never doubted it. Hell, he was wishing they wouldn't love him. But he doesn't feel that way now. He doesn't hate how they can feel him. Infact, it's comforting. It's comforting how they can feel one of his "flaws", and praise it. Praise every part of him. Worship his body until he was teary eyed and overwhelmed with love. Overwhelmed with the love they felt for him.

"I always feel loved with you," Sapnap smiled, Dream wiping the tear that fell as he said that.

"That's all we want," George said, nuzzling up closer to him.

"I'm feeling a lot better now, thank you guys," Sapnap thanked, placing a kiss on each of their temples.

"I'm glad we could help. And please don't be afraid to talk to us if things get like this again. We would hate to have you feeling like this all on your own," Dream said.

"Okay. And I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner," Sapnap apologized.

"No need to apologize, just let us know next time," George assured.

"If there is a next time. You guys take care of me so well, it's hard to feel bad about myself. To be fair, I only got like this after two years of not feeling like it at all," Sapnap giggled.

"Fair point," George chuckled.

"But still, thanks you guys. This really helped," Sapnap smiled.

"Of course," George smiled.

"You feel beautiful?" Dream asked, placing a loving kiss to Sapnap's lips.

"I feel beautiful," Sapnap giggled.

"Good, because you are," George said.
_____________________________________________

1581 words

Ahhh I started this MONTHS ago. I'm talking vidcon ago. But lol here u guys are <3

Also just want to say I love u guys, I don't say that enough. I love and appreciate each and every one of you, and thank you so much for being with me on this incredible journey <3 (so much more to come!)