A watcher's view of love

Start from the beginning

"Let's go to sleep already, I'm tired" Minho said, yawning and walking to his bedroom, followed by Chan, or so he thought.

When he turned around, he found Chan walking to the living room.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked, to which Chan pointed at the couch.

"I'll sleep here" Chan shrugged, smiling softly to Minho. That smile faded as soon as Minho's frown appeared on his face.

"What?" Minho opened his door, shaking his head, pointing to the bedroom with his hand. "No, you'll sleep in the bed. Go ahead."

Chan shook his head, an awkward smile popping out.

"No, it's your bed. You take it." Chan said, petting the couch gently as to clarify his next point. "The couch is comfy"

Minho shook his head, this time walking towards Chan and taking his hand off the couch.

"No, you'll sleep in the bedroom. The cats will bother you a lot, you won't sleep well." Minho said, now pointing to the bedroom. "You're not used to it, they get the zoomies at night"

Chan frowned, tilting his head. "The zoomies?"

Minho nodded, "yeah, the zoomies. Nothing you'll like, so please, go ahead, I'll sleep here"

Chan shook his head, crossing his arms in front of him gaining Minho's sigh and an eye roll.

"No, I won't take your bed. I can stand the... The zoomies?" Chan nodded, unsure eyes that told Minho everything he needed to know. "I'll take it, I like cats"

Minho shook his head.

"You'll get cats jumping on your face, biting you and eating your hair, do you want to go bald?" Minho asked, raising his chin as if to make a statement. "You're already balding, so no."

Chan's gasp almost made his laugh.

"I'm not balding"

"Yes, you are."

"Oh, gods, shut the fuck up!" They both turned around, finding Hyunjin's head popping out of his bedroom. After a second of silence, Hyunjin shook his head. "Share the bed, come on, as if you haven't done it before!"

Minho's stomach dropped, his mouth opening big in a silent gasp, met with Hyunjin's daring eyes that turned to the floor when a meow and a small fully head popped out of in between Hyunjin's legs.

"Come on babe, let's go inside, they're noisy I know" Hyunjin said, pushing gently Soonie inside to his room.

A moment of silence followed, as none of them could believe what had just been said.

It was true, they had shared more than a bed before, but somehow it felt like a dark past that shouldn't be mentioned so casually.

Minho's ears were completely red, and so were his cheeks to the point where he was sure his entire body was burning up from the inside.

So embarrassing!

More embarrassing was wishing that Chan would like the deal.

"I'm, woah, I'm so sorry about that," he stuttered, covering his face with his hands and turning his back to Chan. No more words came to his head.