Prologeu

"Come here, I shower you with everything you want! Everything-," his words had been cut off. His head was severed by the most razor-sharp blade, and the room filled with a deafening silence. The malevolent presence that had controlled him dissipated into thin air, leaving behind only a chilling void.
The one who had wielded the blade was a determined seeker of truth, bound by an unbreakable pact with an ancient and vengeful Jinn. For years, they had been haunted by eerie apparitions, plagued by unexplained phenomena, and driven to the brink of madness. Desperate to end the torment, they had sought the forbidden knowledge hidden within the sinister entity's realm.
As the head of the malevolent servant rolled to the ground, the room became engulfed in an unsettling darkness, and the air grew cold. Whispers, like a chorus of tortured souls, filled the void. The Jinn's voice echoed through the room, chilling the marrow of those who dared to stand in its presence.
"You may have severed the vessel," the Jinn hissed, "but the truth you seek will come at a cost. You can never escape the curse that binds us."
The seeker of truth, undeterred by the Jinn's menacing words, lit an ancient incense and chanted forbidden verses from an ancient grimoire. A brilliant, blinding light erupted, forcing the malevolent entity to retreat into the shadows, leaving the room purified and cleansed.
Though the immediate threat had been vanquished, the seeker of truth knew that their quest was far from over. The pact they had made with the Jinn had bound them to an eternal struggle, a relentless pursuit of answers in a world where darkness and malevolence lurked at every turn. The severed head was a grisly reminder that in the realm of forbidden knowledge, there was no escape from the horrors that lurked just beyond the veil.