She pointed to herself happily, a smile plastered across her face, "Toga here! Himiko Toga!" She put both hands to her chest, "Life is too hard, I just wanna make it easier to live in this dumb world! I wanna be Mr Stainy! I wanna kill Mr Stainy!" She smiled manically, "Come on, handyman, please let me join your league of villains!"

Toga, huh? She seems.. nice. Except for the fact she wants to taste my blood, of course.

"You gotta be kidding me." His tone was laced with exhaustion, "Is she crazy?"

"Well, she can hold a conversation, for the most part at least." Giran began, a smile etched on his face, "Come on, she can be useful." He turned his attention to the black-haired male, "And this guy; hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he's taken Stain's ideology to heart."

He glared at Shigaraki, "I don't like this. Is your group really dedicated to the Hero Killer's mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this psycho in."

"She may be a psycho, but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people. Don't just stare, what's your name?"

The male stared back, "Right now I'm going by Dabi."

"No, I want to know your real name."

He turned his head slightly, "I'll tell you when you need to know it. In any case, my new purpose is to carry out the Hero Killer's will."

Tomura began to grow frustrated, "That wasn't what I asked you, patchwork."

Izuku nudged him in the side, "Tomu!" He whisper-yelled.

He threw Izuku an apologetic look before continuing, "Jeez, why's everyone so hung up on Stain? It's all I ever hear about."

"No, don't do it." Kurogiri began.

"Every damn day."

Izuku tugged on his sleeve, "Tomu."

"It's really pissing me off!" He lunged forward, too fast for Izuku to catch his sleeve. Tomura reached his uncovered hand out towards the new recruits, "You two are done!"

It all had happened in a matter of seconds. The girl named Toga had brought out her pocket knife, while the guy named Dabi had ignited flames from his palms. They had all lunged for each other, practically at each other's throats. Izuku was quite nearly caught in the crossfire.

Kurogiri's portals stopped the fight from happening, hands coming from each one. Izuku quickly walked over to where the warp gate villain stood, waiting for the three to calm down.

"Please calm yourself, Tomura Shigaraki. You nearly hurt our other member." He gestured to Izuku who was still standing quite close to him. Tomura turned to look at him, seeing the small greenette had moved. His face had turned to one of deep regret while Kurogiri continued, "If your desire is to be realized, then we must increase our numbers. Now that we're in the spotlight, our chance is at hand. I advice you to be more accepting." He moved his head to where Shigaraki stood, whispering in his ear, "You must use them and the ideology Stain has left behind."

Shigaraki looked away, before heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Izuku asked, his tone shaky.

"I'm out of here."

Giran was confused as well, "Where are you off to?"

"Shut up."

Kurogiri wrapped his arm around the greenette's shoulder as Giran began to speak, "I tried to make a point not to complain about a client, but he's too young and far too immature."

"Really thought he was gonna kill us for a sec!" Himiko admitted, somehow still smiling.

Dabi leaned against the wall, eyes on the floor, "That guy makes me wanna vomit."

"You don't know anything about him." Izuku muttered, anger lacing his tone.

"Shall we get back to you about recruitment at a later date?" He wrapped his arm around the greenette more, "I believe our leader knows what he has to do. Given the circumstances; All Might, the Hero Killer. He's been humbled twice very recently, I'm sure he will bring you an answer that will satisfy both of you as well as his own desires."

Izuku brought his knees to his chest, as he buried his head in his arms. Tomura hadn't returned yet and now worry was beginning to seep in. He was worried he'd gotten hurt or captured. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around him.

He looked up to see Tomura. Immediately, he jumped up, engulfing the blue-head in a hug.

"I'm sorry, Izuku." Shigaraki began, caressing the greenette's hair, "I was just a little mad... and upset that I'd almost hurt you."

Izuku laid his head comfortably on his shoulder as he continued to engulf him in a hug, "I-It's okay.."

The older male smiled before returning the hug. At this point, it was normal for them to show so much affection towards each other. Izuku had grown overly clingy and Shigaraki had accepted the brotherly role the greenette thought of him as. No one could break their bond. No one could destroy their relationship. No one could separate them.

Oh, how wrong they were.