Chapter 5

Midoriya ran up to catch up to All For One, "Sir! I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but do we have to kill?"

All For One walked at a slower pace, allowing the greenette to catch up, "We have to, Deku. As villains, that's mainly our goal. Killing marks our point, shows them we're serious. This would also show society that 'useless Deku' isn't useless anymore, wouldn't it?" He smirked, "You do want some revenge, don't you?"

"Well, yes, but not like this!" He caught his breath, "Killing is.. wrong! I don't want revenge like that!"

All For One sighed deeply. He needed him to be on his side. He put his arm around Midoriya, his palm resting on the greenette's shoulder.

"If you got revenge, it would show society that you aren't that defenseless, quirkless kid anymore." Midoriya looked down, "No one helped you back then. But, I did and look where at you are now. You have two quirks, you have people who care about you, you have more than you did before."

He looked down to see Midoriya thinking about his words.

He smiled, "I saved you from the discriminative, degrading society we live in and now look at where you are." 

They had reached the same door as before. He opened the door to reveal Kurogiri and Shigaraki sitting in the bar. It was true, in a way. He wasn't quirkless anymore, for one. He also now had Kurogiri and Shigaraki who cared about him, as well as All For One. He did have more than he had before.

He walked over, sitting on the stool next to Shigaraki. During the months he had spent here, Tomura and Izuku had become closer. They had a brother-like relationship now. Or, at least, a friendship of some sort. But, Izuku thought of Tomura as a protective but annoying older sibling.

"Have you eaten yet, Izuku?" Kurogiri asked, already filling a small glass with juice.

Izuku smiled slightly, "Uhm.." He looked down, "No.. sorry, Kuro."

Kurogiri passed him the glass of what seemed like apple juice. These past months, Kurogiri had been like a father figure to him. The father he never had. He always made sure he slept, ate, drank and even made sure he didn't overwork himself.

"It's alright, Izuku. Just make sure you eat enough." He said as he passed Izuku a bowl of katsudon. Izuku's favourite.

Tomura sighed deeply. Something seemed wrong, but Izuku didn't want to pry.

"Brat, are you really ready for your first attack?" He asked suddenly.

Am I?, he asked himself. He didn't really want to hurt people like the others. He didn't really want to kill people like the others. Am I ready?

"Me and Kurogiri will do most of the work." He said, facing him, "The thugs are distractions. You'll just analyze the students and if you can, the teachers. You just have to attack to defend yourself, alright?"

Shigaraki was being.. nice for once. But, it eased his nerves. The attack was in one week. One week to prepare. One week to train. One week.

Bakugou typed away on his laptop, one thing crossing his mind. There's got to be a clue, he thought, someone had to have seen something! Multiple articles came up, but he'd already read through those. Except one.

Written 23rd March, xxxx.

That was only a month ago, he thought, maybe there was a witness? Maybe someone saw him? Maybe someone saw what happened? Maybe, just maybe someone had information.

A witness whose name is anonymous for personal reasons claims to have sighted a green-haired boy walking into an alleyway near Kamino Ward on 14th June at around 3:34pm. The sighting matches a middle-schooler by the name of Izuku Midoriya who went missing nine months ago. 

The witness claims that the boy seemed to have been lured into the alleyway.

"I went to check that he was okay, and he was completely gone!" They told authorities, "It was as if he just disappeared into thin air!"

Detective Tsukauchi, the lead detective on the case, thinks that the League Of Villains are at play. They know of a teleportation user in the league who could have made the boy disappear into thin air.

Eraserhead, who was also working on the case, said that the disappearance was set-up in some way, as where the witness sighted the boy was one of the few areas he didn't patrol. He also believes that the League Of Villains are at play here, like Tsukauchi.

Some wonder if he joined the darkside, others think he was kidnapped. Some of the public simply think he is dead, as did the police before this witness brought the sighting to light.

So, what really happened to Izuku Midoriya?

Izuku isn't dead, I know that for a fact, he thought. But, now he had a clue of some sort. The greenette was spotted last at an alleyway near Kamino Ward before disappearing completely. But, the timing brought up bad memories.

He went missing as he was getting attacked by the sludge villain. If he hadn't been so careless, he could've stopped it. This was his fault, right? If he hadn't gotten attacked, maybe Izuku would still be here.

It's all my fault.