16.

next morning, taehyung woke up from bed alone and expecting jungkook.bt his besides looked so clean and empty. Taehyung smile fell and called..

'Baby'

taehyung didnt get any respond.so he got down from bed and went to check in washroom. Bt he didnt find jungkook. After the night, jungkook always came to wake him up and both cuddle.bt since last night, taehyung found something is fishy..

taehyung came downstairs and called..

'Baby...wonnie..where is my bubs?' taehyung called and went to kitchen, dinning room bt no news of them. Taehyung frowned and smelling something suspicious.. Where did they go?

Taehyung took out his phone and dailed jungkook number.he heard phone buzzing sound from living room. He ran to living room and saw jungkook phone on couch. Taehyung took the phone and let out sighs..

'Where are u,baby?you know very well my day dont go well until i kiss u, see your beautiful smily face.' taehyung pouted and whined like a baby..

a male wearing black formal dress came and bowed to taehyung politely..

'Good morning, young master..'

Taehyung startled and looks at his behind.saw his grandma personal butler or you can say trustworthy person.

'Oh mr han..what made u to come here at morning?' taehyung is bit surprised to see mr han here.bcz kims none come to taehyung's father home. They cut all relationship with them..

'how are u,young master?it has been long time we didnt see u..your mum often talk about u..really u looked like our master kim.." mr han said with a smile and gentle voice.

'Please sit.i am alright.'

'Actually young master.your mum sends me..she wants to meet with u'

Taehyung widened his eyes and cant believe his grandma wanna meet with him..

'What!!how!! I mean!!'

'Dada..' taewon ran to taehyung with smily and cheering face. To see taewon and jungkook,taehyung finally took relaxed breath..he was so worried for them not able to see them at morning.

taehyung picked taewon and kissed his cheek..

'Where were u leaving dada?do u know dada was going to cry not able to see my bubs?'

Jungkook came behind of taewon and quite surprised to see mr han here. He hide behind of taehyung and gripped his shirt..

'No leave me.i wanna go to papa.i wanna see him..'

*slapped*

'Noo..you are a sin.there is no place of u in this mansion.'

taehyung understood by jungkook grip, jungkook got scared to see mr han..

'Dada..who is the untle' taewon asked pointed to mr han who is softly smiling to taewon..

'You really look like your dad. Another tiger..' mr han raffle taewon hair who angrily pouted to his dad..mr han glanced to jungkook who is fearing like hell..

'kim jungkook..son of' before mr han continue taehyung interrupted him.

'Kim jungkook..wife of kim taehyung. So please talk with him with respect.' taehyung sternly said to mr han and pulled jungkook near his chest.he wrapped his arm around jungkook waist protectively..

'It doesnt look good young master, marrying your cousin.your mum is really disappointed on u that you choose to marry your elder uncle son. she was so proud on u bcz u are her one and only ideal prince.so powerful successor. You can easily marry a Princess and might live a royal life. You have still time,young master. Come back to your mum.she will handed u her everything.the respect you will get becoming head of royal kim,i dont think so you are getting now from a small business..'