"You look so beautiful today" Sunghoon said while staring at me. It's makes me blush. "thank you" i said with a shy smile. He hold my hand and started crassing the back oh my hand with his thumb.

"You did some make-up?" He asked. "Oh yes" I said, touching my face. Breaking eye contact because he is staring at me like he I will disappear if he blink his eyes.

"Good, you should wear makeup more often, it really suits you" he said, smiling and still staring at me. "Thank you" I said, smiling.

My stomach is full of butterflies.

Park sunghoon what are you doing to me?

"Are you not gonna eat something?" I asked him. "No I'm not hungry" he said, shaking his head. "Oh ok then, want a bite?" I asked him, showing him the chocolate cake i ordered.

"No, it's ok" he said, waving his hands. I nodded and start eating my food.

I noticed that he was staring at me the whole time.

Like why!? Boy, you are making me feel nervous and it gives me a weird feeling in my stomach!

Suddenly, someone slammed their hands on our table.

"What the-" I looked up and saw Niki. He was staring at Sunghoon. "Leave" Niki said to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon sighed and then looked at him.

"Let's meet tomorrow" he said and smiled at me. I nodded my head.

When Sunghoon left, Niki came and sat beside me.

"How many times I have to tell you that he is not a good guy" Niki said, looking at me. "Niki, I don't know what you know about him, but he is a good guy for me", I said, waving my hands and focusing on my coffee.

"Which coffee is this?" Niki asked. "cappuccino", I answered him. "Can I try it?" He asked. "Yeah sure, go and order one for you" I said. "No I wanna try it from your cup, what if I don't like it after i buy it?" he said.

"Ok ok" I said, giving him my cup. He kept looking at the cup left and right.  It was like he was trying to find something. "What are you trying to find?" I asked him.

"Your lip mark" he said. "huh?" I said in confusion.

"Found it" he said, smirking. I looked at him. I saw my lipstick mark on the cup. He held the cup and placed his lips on the exact spot where the lip mark was.

"Tasty" he said, giving me the cup. I looked at him in disbelief.

"By the way, you are wearing make-up today?" Niki asked. "yes" i said nodding my head. "for me?" He asked smirking. "Ewww, why would I wear make-up for someone like you" i said making a disgusted face.

He came dangerously close to my face.

"Then for whom have you done makeup? He whispered. "for me" I said leaning back making distance.

He leaned back. Shaking his head.

"don't wear makeup, you look more beautiful without it" he said. "Well...I wanna try it though" I said. "You know all boys are staring at you" he said. "so what?" I said raising one eyebrow. "you know I don't like it" he said leaning closer.

"Why?" I asked looking into his eyes. "because only I can admire your beauty" he said looking deep into my eyes.

What is this feeling in my heart?

[ time skip ]

We chatted a little bit. After that, I went back to school.

It's the last period and it's making me so sleepy.

I got a notification.

I hid my face behind the book so the teacher couldn't see me and checked my phone.

It's Niki. He is asking me where I am? I told him I am in class. He replied with an OK.

After that, our class ended.

I was packing my bag. I am the last one, my other classmates have already left.

I was about to get out of the class but suddenly someone came and pinned me on the wall beside the door.

I was about to scream but the person kissed me.

I tried to push them but then I smelled  their scent.

Niki.

I melted in the kiss, kissing back and closing my eyes.

After a while, We drifted apart.

"Why did you suddenly come and kiss me?" I asked him, looking into his eyes. "because I can't hold the urge to kiss you" he said, leaning closer and kissing me again.

"Your lips are so addictive" he whispered between the kisses. My heart fluttered at his words.

[ time skip ]

We went to my house.

Niki came and kissed me, roaming his hand all around my body.

I held his jaw to deepen the kiss.

He started kissing my neck. 

We were so lost in each other. When the door bell rang,

"Fuck" Niki whispered and went to open the door.

"Is Yuri here?" I heard a female voice.

I went towards the door.

"Hey!" I said, smiling. "Hello!" Eunchae said and hugged me.

"OK, then I'll pick you up at 8? I'm going, now, bye bye" Niki said. We bid goodbye.

" I missed you!" Eunchae said. "I missed you too!" I said. We both hugged again.

It's 6 pm so I still have 1 hour. 

"Let's make some popcorn and watch a movie! After that you can help me to choose my outfit too", I said excitedly. "For what?" She asked, confused. "I'm GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!" I said, more like screaming out of happiness.

"OH REALLY!? I want to go too! I tried to buy tickets but all tickets were sold out", She said, pouting sadly. "It's OK, maybe we can go next time together? I'll show you videos after I come back", I said, tapping her shoulder. "sure! Take some good pictures too!" She said, smiling. I nodded.

After that, we made some popcorn and watched our favourite movie.