Chapter 28 (18+)

If you feel uncomfortable reading these stuffs you can skip this chapter.

[ Niki POV ]

I kissed her lips, so soft, so sweet, so tasty, they have been my fav since I first kissed them, feeling butterflies all over my body. No matter how many times I kiss her, I'll never get enough of it, too perfect to resist.

My hands slid down on her waist as I pulled her closer, our bodies pressing into each other. I tried to pull her closer as if I could. I'll show her how badly I want her, how badly I love her. Without her, I'm nothing. I feel numb, so numb, but with her, I feel so alive, so complete.

I moved down from her lips to her neck, sucking it hard, leaving a hickey. Marking her mine. She is mine. I'm possesive with her. No one can take her away from me now. A soft moan left her mouth as I sucked harder. It makes it hard. I leave making a 'pop' sound, looking at the purple and pink mark I gave her. A smile came across my face.

I looked into her eyes as she kissed me again, wrapping her legs around my waist. I took her to the bed, slowly leaning down. She tried to unbutton my shirt. " Too horny for me, huh," I said, smirking. A cute pink shade came onto her cheeks as she unbuttoned it fully. I throw it away, somewhere in the room.

"Let's get rid of these too" I said. My hand slowly slipped under her dress, as I undressed her. We are both in our undergarments, but why do these little clothes look too much on her skin? I moved down to her belly, kissing her. My one hand went up to her bra clips as I removed it. She covered herself. "Don't hide your beautiful body from me, and it's not like I have ever seen it before" I said, taking her hands in mine. Looking her up and down. "So gorgeous," I said almost in a whisper as I hungrily kissed her. I can't, I can't wait any longer. Her body, her scent, her soft skin are all teasing me. Telling me to fuck her till she can't breathe, till she faints from the pleasure I'll give her, till the only name she will remember is mine, only mine.

My hands slipped down to her ass, giving it a hard squeeze as she moaned louder this time. "Shh, beautiful, you have to be quiet, remember?" I said, smirking. It'll be so fun. I moved down, kissing her soft milky skin, my lips looks so perfect on her. As I sucked her nipples, biting them lightly, I looked at her. She wanted to moan my name so badly, but she couldn't. Oh, how much I want to hear it from her mouth. I bit it a little harder this time, teasing her as she closed her eyes and lips tightly.

I moved, more down, kissing the little cloth on her pussy. "Ahh Niki" she moaned finally but not too loud. "What is beautiful? What you want?" I asked even though I know. "Just...eat me, stop teasing, please just...do it" she said, breathing heavily. My hand ran down on her penties, so wet and all for me. A broad smirk came across my face. I slipped my hands under it, running my finger on her folds, feeling her wetness. "Niki please... I want you...inside me" she said, moaning. That's what I want to here.

I removed her penties, leaving her all naked as I looked at her perfect pussy, which was dripping wet only for me. I sat on my knees pulling her by her legs. Now it is here in front of my face, her perfect pink pussy. I ran my tongue on it, tasting her, so sweet.

"Niki!" My mom's voice came from downstairs. "Yes mom!" I replied, still looking at my meal. Can't wait to eat her out. Till she started shaking, begging to stop. "I'm going to the office, an urgent meeting has come up!" Mom said. "Okay, mom," I said, as I heard our front door closed.

"Now, should we start, I'm so hungry" I said, pulling her closer as my tongue slid down inside her. I hummed in satisfaction as I tasted her fully. As she moaned my name louder, making me hard, aching for her so badly. I eat her, my tongue runs under her. My one hand cupping her breast squeezing it, making her moan louder and louder. The other hand on her thighs. My face buried in her pussy, not leaving it. As If I leave for even one second, I'll die.

I finally found her weak spot as I flicked my tongue. She tried to squeeze her legs, but I held them apart. As I ran my tongue faster and faster till her legs started shaking, she was a moaning mess. Moaning my name. Only mine.  She started shaking harder, as I hit the right spot. "Niki, I'm going to cum" she said. Choking on her own moans. As I did faster, I wanted to lick every drop of her white heaven. She cummed all over my face, my nose, lips, chin all dripping wet in her. As I lick it all out. I looked up at her, she was all red, red cheeks, swallowed pink plumby lips, eyes wet from tears of pleasure, and hair all messy. She looks so perfect.

I moved up, kissing her, letting her taste herself, running my tongue into every inch of her mouth. Oh god how much I love this girl.

"I love you, I love you so much" I said as we pulled away, our lips still brushing with each other. "I love you too" she said as she kissed me again. We both smiled between the kisses. "Promise me, you'll never leave me" I said, looking into her soft brown honey eyes. "No, I'll never leave you, I promise" she said, smiling. She doesn't know how this smile makes my heart beat faster every time. Making me head over heels for her.

I hugged her as we both lay down on my bed, our sweaty bodies brushing with each other, as I held her tight, so close to me. Like if I lose my grip a little she will disappear.

I'll never leave you again, you are mine and I'm yours.

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you like it, it's my first time writing smut hehe, if you want more parts like this let me know!

Take care 💞