chapter 7

I look at Niki.

Oh shit.

"Okay" Sunghoon said and jerked his hand from Niki's grip. Then he looked at me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to touch you like that" Sunghoon apologized. "No, it's OK!" I said waving my hand.

"Let's go" Niki said and gripping my hand. "wait- where?" I said, but he ignored me and pulled me with him.

I tried to free my hand from his grip but he was too strong, so I gave up.

"Niki, why are you angry at sunghoon? I told you, he is a nice guy" I said when we reached his car. "Look, I don't like it when he comes close to you, understand" Niki said. There is no point arguing. He never gonna listen to me. I don't know why he is always so angry at sunghoon. I just nodded my head, then we sat in his car.

It was silent for a while when Niki tried to break the silence.

"Look, I don't mean to drag you around with me all the time, but I also don't trust that guy" Niki said. Eyes on the road. "Yes I know, but he said that all the rumours about him are all fake" I said while playing with my fingers. "and you believe him?" Niki asked me, giving me a side glance.

I nodded.

"You know, he looked so sincere when he said that" I said, looking at him. Niki just shook his head.

Why? Sunghoon is playing around?

[ time skip ]

We are at home watching some movies together. My parents are not at home as usual.

I was thinking about sunghoon lately. I don't know why, but he is in my mind. I try to rethink about his every move, every word and everything he does. It all seems sincere to me.

He never touched me in that way.

"Yuri?" Niki said and it popped me out of my thinking. "Huh?" I looked at him. " I called you like 4 times, what were you thinking?" He asked. I shook my head. "it's nothing important" I said.  He nodded.

But he keeps starting at me.

What's in his mind?

"What?" I asked because he kept staring at me. "Your mom and dad are not here" he said, coming closer to me. "ye-yes" I said. Shit why am I shuttering?

And why he look so handsome? I was admiring his Every feature.

His eyebrows, his nose, his eyes, his jawline, his lips Everything about him is so perfect.

So many girls wants him.

I wonder why he keep rejecting them and building this type of relationship with me.

"So..." he came dangerously close to my face and looked at my lips. It's give me butterflies in my stomach. I'm sure my cheeks are bright pink right now. They are burning.

And

I know what he want from me.

I want it too. I am craving for his lips so much. They look so perfect and so kissable. No one can reject them.

"So...?" I said, looking at his lips and eyes. Teasing him. He looked at me for a while and then decided to fill the gap between us.

He leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back.

He pulled me closer by my waist and I held his face. His hand roaming around my back and waist. It's give a tingle feeling in my heart.

He came down a little and started kissing my jaw. My hand gripped his hair and neck.

"Finally" he whispered in my ears. His voice is more deeper then usual. I looked into his eyes.

His brown honey eyes. How can someone not fall for them.

He leaned once again to kiss me but...

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

"Fuck" Niki cursed under his breath. Who would have come?

Mom and dad are probably on work. They said they will come the day after tomorrow.

And Niki parents are also so busy.

We also didn't ordered any thing.

"Forget it, don't go", Niki said, and started kissing me again. I nodded and kissed him back.

His hands slowly travel under my t-shirt.

The again...

The door bell rang.

Niki groaned.

"Niki, let me see who this is" I said, while pushing him lightly. He looked so annoyed by it.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey" Sunghoon said leaning towards the door frame. "Hello" I said smiling slightly.

Niki came to us and when he saw sunghoon his eyes suddenly got dark.

He stand close to me and his hand slowly grip my waist but eyes are still shooting draggers to sunghoon.

"What are you doing here?" Niki asked Sunghoon in an annoyed tone. "Well, I bought this for you from the amusement park, but I didn't get a chance to give it to you" Sunghoon said to me, ignoring niki presence. handing me a cute penguin plushie.

Oh my god it's so CUTE!!!

And smile came across my lips.

"Oh wow it's so cute thank you so much" I said, smiling. "No problem, gotta go now" he said, and after that we bid goodbye.

When I shut the door still admiring the plushie sunghoon gave me.

Niki suddenly pinned me towards the door.

I looked at him purely shocked.

"Shall we continue?" He asked, smirking. He took the plushie from my hand and threw it on the sofa.

I nodded looking into his eyes.

He held my face and started kissing me again.

We know we don't feel anything for each other and why are we keeping this type of relationship? Probably because of our physical desire. But why didn't we try to find a bf or gf? We are probably afraid of heartbreak. 

I never thought that our relationship would turn out like this when we turned 18.

But what we are doing, I am slowly loving it.

I crave his touch as much as he craves mines.

There, how's the night go. 

Me and Niki...we were lost in each other, forgetting about the whole universe. Just melting in each other's touch.

I never did anything like this before, because I don't comfortable but with Niki he somehow makes me feel comfortable.

But little did they both know that one of them is catching feelings.

best friends with benefits On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara