Chapter 146 - One Spring Day END

“Big Brother! Where are you?”

“Kiki! Here, here!”

“Kiki! Here too!”

“Hnng, where? Hhhnnngg, uwaaahh!”

Eventually, Kirna burst into tears. Although the ending was expected by the adults, the children rushed out to comfort Kirna, who was sitting on the floor.

“Don’t cry, Kirna. I’ll be the next tagger.”

“Kiki is a baby, so let’s exclude her from it.”

“Yeah, that’s right!”

“Kiki! Look at this! It’s choco, choco! Kiki wants to eat a little bit of choco?”

Kirna, who was called a baby among the five to seven years old, was four years old. The expressions of adults watching from afar were delighted to see such children comforting the youngest Kirna.

“You don’t want to go to Kirna?”

“The kids are all comforting her, right?”

Gerard, Kirna’s father, waved his hand at Kahel’s concern. Even though she was a hard-earned child, he didn’t want to be too easy on her. Moreover, as he said, Kirna was already weeping yet smiling thanks to the comfort of the older sister and brothers.

“Lennock has also become quite mature.”

“Haha! He grew up a lot, right?”

“It’s bad to trust the father, let him be naughty. He’s still young, but I’m thinking of getting a proper tutor next year.”

“Hey, it’s still early. When you’re young, you should let them play to their heart’s content.”

Unlike Lian, who quickly became happy hearing praise for his son, Maybelle was strict. Thanks to this, Lennock of Duchy Santella looked more to his father than to his mother, and he played all kinds of pranks thanks to his father’s strong affection. Just by looking at it, they could tell at a glance who Lennock looked like.

“Being with Princess Catherine, you can see that Lennock is young. You’re too soft on Lennock.”

“Isn’t Lennock’s charm was to be innocent?”

Gerard intervened while Lian was hard at work defending his son to his wife.

“Princess Catherine seems very calm, unlike a seven-year-old child. It seems that she is already dignified.”

“Yes…… Catherine looked just like her dad.”

Lena gave birth to a daughter, Catherine, three years after the marriage. Everyone was so happy when the first child was born as a daughter. Moreover, Catherine was said to have the same power as Lena, and that she would inherit the glory of Logos.

However, Catherine’s appearance and personality were the same as her father, Kahel. The dark, fine-grained hair, white skin, and large, red eyes drew admiration to the point that it had to be said that she was beautiful even though she was still young. She was a child who resembled her father as much as she loved her mother.

“But she’s still a child. She likes being with me the most. If no one is watching, she secretly acts childish.”

“Isn’t that true not only of Princess Catherine, but also of the Grand Duke? I would say that father and daughter are alike…….”

At Gerard’s words, Kahel, who was next to Lena and was fiddling with Lena’s hair, glared at Gerard with pointed eyes. But now Gerard’s direct boss was not Kahel, but Damien, so he didn’t flinch. Of course, he has never done that before.