Pyrrha look at me suspiciously.

Y/n: Oh! Morning Pyrrha! I was uh... just getting the empty bowl that Neo finished eating her sundae ice cream.

Pyrrha: Hmmm....

Y/n: .......

Pyrrha: Ok! I just came down to get you that breakfast is ready, and everyone is waiting for you upstairs.

Y/n: Ok, I'll be there in a second just let freshen up.

Pyrrha: Alright, don't take so long. I saved you a seat! *giggle*

Pyrrha leaves the lab happily as I sigh in relief.

Y/n: That was too close for call. At least Neo didn't wake up and made things worst.

Suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist behind my back as I turn to see Neo smirking at me and showing me her text on her scroll.

Neo: "I was awake the whole time and I know what you did to me in order to escape my grasp~ Let me tell you honestly I enjoyed it along with sleeping in the same bed with you~"

Y/n: So, you did this on purpose to mess with me.

Neo: "Yep~! Did you enjoy being smothered by my big firm breasts~? I may be short but I'm bigger in other areas~"

Y/n: Oh boy, what am I going to do with you.

Neo: *Giggle~*

3rd P.O.V.

At the Breakfast table everyone is seen enjoying breakfast as everyone are laughing and talking to one another. Ruby and Yang are seen catching up with Summer just in time for Pyrrha to come back from the lab.

Pyrrha: I'm back!

RWBY/Jaune/Sienna/Summer: Hey Pyrrha!

Summer: Did Y/n wake up. What did he say?

Pyrrha: He'll join us soon just need to freshen up first.

Summer: Alright that's good to hear. What was you saying earlier Yang.

Yang: I said "Now that's a katana~" Hahaha!

Blake: Seriously Yang?! Stop reading my "Ninja of Love" books!

Yang: Then stop leaving them in plain sight. I also notice you mark the best parts in your books. Very naughty of you, Blakey~

Blake blush in embarrassment as her cat ears fold down. 

Summer: Your defiantly Tai's daughter, always making terrible puns and acting seductive.

Ruby: ........

Summer notice Ruby been quite the whole time since this morning.

Summer: Something the matter Ruby?

Ruby: Huh, oh nothing mom. I was just thinking to myself that's all.

Summer: Ruby, I'm your mother you know you can tell me anything. I understand we just recently reunited and all, but I still want to help in any way I can as your mother.

Ruby started having flashbacks to all the events she went through one flashing over another.

Ruby: Hmmm.... not right now, mom. Maybe when I'm ready, I don't feel like saying anything right now.

Summer: Ok Ruby but understand I'm here to talk once you're ready. Remember you shouldn't burden yourself with all these responsibilities.

Ruby smile at her mother.

Ruby: Thank you, mom. I really appreciate you saying that to me.

Summer: You're welcome, dear.

They share a tenderly hug just in time for Y/n to join in with everyone else for breakfast.