𝟭

The constant beeping of the monitors were the only thing that sounded throughout the hospital room. Balloons were deflating and the flowers had died and besides the nurses no one had been in to check on the boy in a while.

Rashad lie dormant in the bed-with nothing but his idle thoughts to entertain him.

"I wish you would wake the fuck up. It's been too fucking long Rashad."

He didn't understand it, he had been asleep for so long that his dreams stopped coming and he was left with the voices to entertain him.

The only thing they did was tell him to get up but to his defense he was tired, and this was the best sleep he'd ever had. He could wake up later, a couple more hours was all he needed.

"You still got shit to do."

"It ain't time for you to go yet."

Where was he going? If they were talking about dying he would go in a heart beat. Wasn't shit for him to live for.

"You thinking that life gon' be better if you gone but you gon' regret it. Get up!"

Why the fuck were they so loud? A nap wasn't that serious, they were pissing him off.

"You dumbass nigga, stop ignoring me and wake up! They not waiting no more, they finna pull the plug!

What?

Oh shit.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗡𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱, 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗱.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▁▁▁▁▁▁

© 2023 -KUNGFUKAI, All Rights Reserved