"What are you going to do now?"

"That son of a bitch's father is a detective who is currently working in a case about the serial killer." Hearing Minhyuk it made the other two boy confused.

"What does it have to do with it?"

"I also don't know much but my father just told me to do something with Jungkook so he can bring his father in control."

"So you just come up with this idea?? Do you always have sex in your mind? Even with a boy, you came up with the same ass solution." The boy who as sitting on the desk, resting his feet on the chair says as he lets out a laughter.

"This is so funny man. You're willing to have a sex with a boy, disgusting."

"Shut the fuck up, don't get on my nerves now. I somehow got to know that Jungkook is attracted to men, don't you guys think it will be the best weapon against him? His father would definitely not want to lose his face." Minhyuk says his points as it also starta making sense for the other two boy.

"So what are you thinking of these pictures?" When one of the two boy asks Minhyuk just gave them a devilish smile.

"Hahaha, this faggot even pulled his own professor. What a whore!" One of the sitting beside Minhyuk says between his laughter, watching his friend write something on his phone.

"Hey! I have a plan. We can also get some money from Jungkook by blackmailing him with this. After we get the money, we will post this. What do you think??" Hearing him Minhyuk eyes start sparkling at the idea his friend suggested him. He was about to open his mouth to express how good this idea was but someone else speaks up.

"Not a bad idea." Taehyung who just opened the door utters, keeping his usual calm nature but only he knows how badly his inner demon was awaken by these boys.

Once he was inside the room Taehyung spot everything in his favor, the room was more likely an old classroom, there wasn't even a CC camera. That means, even if Taehyung kill this trio here, no one would have a clue who did this. And that's when he locked the door without any hesitation of doing what was running through his mind.

"W-What are you doing here!! It's past college time. So don't try to teach us lesson. You're no longer our teacher." The boy beside Minhyuk panicked a bit but still he decided to act like he wasn't afraid.

"For boys like you in his 20s, it's nothing surprising for me to wonder how you come up with this kind of idea. Kids nowadays are smarter." Totally ignoring what the younger boy said Taehyung says, slowly removing the blazer from his body as he placed it on the desk full of dust.

Hand reached to undo the button of sleeve of the shirt which was black just as usual, folding up the sleeve until it reached the elbow part, his muscles were on seen as Taehyung slowly starts taking steps towards the boys who panicked a bit but they didn't let it show.

The irritation was the only thing which was visible on their faces but Taehyung could clearly see the fear of him behind this mask.

"Don't try to act like a teacher full of morals! You will get in trouble, do you know who my dad is huh?" Minhyuk questions as he jump off the desk standing infront of the man who was slowly approaching him while folding up his other sleeve.

"I can assure you that I have zero moral of a teacher."

"Hahaha, are you trying to scare us with this bullshit! That's hilario-" Minhyuk voice got stucked in his throat when one of his friends head was smashed against the desk out of the blue, the force of Taehyung's was enough strong to make his ear and nose bleeding immediately.