Kidnapped (W&N) 🧸

Start from the beginning

As soon as Natasha gets to the jet, Clint closes the door and gets on the way back to the compound while Natasha holds her little girl tightly, smiling at how cute her sleeping daughter is.

It doesn't take long until Y/N starts waking up though. She rubs her eyes and looks around, wondering where she is.

"Mama?" Y/N calls, her eyes filling with tears when she doesn't see Wanda anywhere and finds herself in Natasha's arms. "Mama" Y/N cries out, trying to wiggle out from Natasha's arms.

"No, no, it's okay. Don't cry, sweetheart. I won't hurt you" Natasha panics, not knowing what to do. Deep down she was hoping that Y/N would remember her, but that's clearly not happening.

"Where's mama?" Y/N sobs, looking at Natasha and waiting for an answer.

"She's okay, sweetheart. She asked me to watch you, because she needed to... she needed to solve something. We'll have so much fun, you don't have to be scared" Natasha smiles warmly, hoping this will calm Y/N down.

"You're doing great" Clint says playfully, earning a glare from the redhead before she looks back at her baby and smiles.

"Have you ever been on a plane?" Natasha asks on which Y/N shakes her head. "No? You're on one now, do you want to look out of the window?" Natasha asks softly. Y/N hesitates a few seconds and then nods, so Natasha carefully lifts her daughter up, sitting her on her hip and walking to the window.

Y/N gasps, covering her mouth with her tiny hand when she looks outside.

"That's a cloud?" Y/N questions, pointing at the white clouds outside and wiping away her tears with her other hand.

"Yeah" Natasha smiles warmly, giving Y/N's tummy a little tickle before letting out a breath of relief.

———

Three hours later Wanda leaves the library confused as why hasn't Y/N called for her in the baby monitor yet. She walks upstairs to her bedroom to check up if Y/N's still asleep and eventually to wake her up.

"Y/N?" Wanda calls when she finds her bed empty. "Y/N, where are you?" She asks, her voice full of worry as she's looking around the room.

Wanda rushes around the entire house, calling Y/N's name, but gets no response. Tears fill the witch's eyes as her little monkey isn't anywhere.

She runs outside, calling her daughter's name over and over again, but suddenly stops, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She's learnt a lot from the Darkhold and if Y/N's near the house then locating her daughter shouldn't be much of a problem.

Little does she know that her daughter is already on the Avengers compound and right now eating a snack Natasha has prepared for her.

"This place is so cool! Why mama never takes me here?" Y/N pouts before shoving another piece of apple into her mouth. "When will mama come?"

"I have a feeling she'll be here very soon, honey. But who wants to play now?" Natasha smiles, booping Y/N's nose which makes the little girl giggle.

"Mee!" Y/N squeals with a smile, jumping off of the chair and lifting her arms up for Natasha.

"Slow down, детка. You still have some apples to eat" Natasha chuckles, sitting Y/N on her lap and handing her baby a bowl with the last few pieces of apple. (baby)

———

Wanda's eyes glow red as she lands in front of the compound, she's really mad. She slams the door open with her powers and makes her way straight to the living room where Y/N and Natasha are currently playing.

"Natasha, where is my daughter?!" Wanda's voice is full of anger as she's walking towards Natasha with a red magic ball in her hand.

"Wanda, calm down" Natasha says, standing up from the ground and keeping Y/N hidden behind her legs.

"Mama" Y/N sobs, hugging Natasha's legs tightly.

"Y/N/N" Wanda breathes out in relief that her daughter is okay, her magic disappears and she reaches her arms for her daughter, but Y/N only flinches away. "What have you done?" Wanda asks, looking at Natasha and tilting her head in anger.

"Nothing. You're scarying her, Wanda" Natasha says, lifting Y/N up and sitting her onto her hip.

"No, no, I... Y/N/N, it's mama" Wanda smiles at her daughter, tears in her eyes. "Please, my little monkey... Why did you do that? Why did you take her away? She was perfectly fine with me" Wanda blurts out, wiping away the tears that's escaped her eyes.

"No, she wasn't, Wanda. What you do is dangerous and Y/N's my daughter too. You don't have the right to just pack her stuff and leave without telling me" Natasha starts while Y/N's resting her head on Natasha's shoulder, now interested in playing with Natasha's arrow necklace and not listening to anything. "You have to stop, Wanda. That book is dangerous and you know it. You need to stop before it takes control of you"

"How do you know about the Darkhold?" Wanda asks confused.

"Strange... Wanda, I just want Y/N to be safe and I want to be her mom... And believe it or not I still care about you... You can't bring them back, Wanda... Look how beautiful our daughter is" Natasha smiles, tickling Y/N's tummy which makes Y/N giggle. "She needs you, Wanda. Don't let the power of the book control you or you might lose her" Natasha says, her speech bringing tears into Wanda's eyes.

Wanda let's out a sob on the thought of losing her daughter, the only family she has, and nods which makes Natasha smile.

"Can you give mama a hug, детка?" Natasha asks her daughter, poking her side which makes the girl squeal. (baby)

Y/N reaches her arms for Wanda which makes the witch smile. She takes her daughter from Natasha, hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry I scared you, my little monkey. Mama loves you so much" Wanda says, kissing her baby's cheek.

"I love you too, mama"

~~~

Came up with this reason of Y/N's kidnapping, hopefully it's not too chaotic...