𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"What the hell was that Vivienne? Everyone saw you naked! What the fuck." Mattheo whisper shouts.
"I'm sorry I.. I don't know what I was expecting to come out of that wardrobe, but it was not that." I look down at the floor with tears in my eyes. Mattheo pulls me into a hug.
"I hate that everyone saw your naked body." Mattheo scoffs.
"Please Mattheo.. This isn't making me feel any better, it's not my fault, it wasn't actually me, but I'm so fucking embarrassed." I start to tear up.
"Hey don't cry princess, everyone will forget about it eventually, I promise." He kisses my forehead.
"I don't know what it means though? Seeing myself naked." I question.
"I have no clue, maybe ask Professor Lupin?" He shrugged his shoulders.
"He wants to meet me after class, maybe that's what he wants to talk to me about. I'll fill you in about it later." I say.

________________

I wait until class is over and everyone leaves the classroom, so I can talk to Professor Lupin. "Professor?" I say nervously. He looks over at me and smiles.
"Ah Vivienne yes, please take a seat." He says, stacking papers on his desk into a neat pile.
"I wanted to ask you about my.. Boggart, and what it means? I like my body, and I'm not afraid of seeing myself naked, but why was I seeing that?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck.
"That's why I asked you to stay after class, it was definitely not something we all expected, and I can see you are worried about it, so let me explain." He crosses his arms.

"The reason you saw yourself.. unclothed, is because your boggart had been tampered with." He says bluntly. I raise an eyebrow, not understanding.
"What does that mean professor?" I ask.
"Someone who was in this room, used a spell, to change your boggart into.. you naked. You remember the black fog that came out first, yes?" He asks.
I nod.
"Well, that was your true fear, it represents darkness, fear of the unknown. And then.." He pauses before continuing.
"Someone changed it." He says.
"But how do you know if someone changed it?" I ask.
"Because boggarts don't change form twice in one singular person. I noticed it straight away, someone definitely tampered with it." He says.

________________

Once I leave Professor Lupin, I run all the way to the great hall, where I see Mattheo sitting beside everyone.
"Hey viv.." Pansy gets cut short by my yelling.
"MATTHEO!" Everyone in the great hall cocks their heads, and stare at me.
"Wow hey, what's wrong?" He asks concerned.
"I just left, after speaking with professor Lupin. Someone tampered with my boggart!" I yell again.
"Wait what?!" He shouts.
"Yeah, the black fog at the beginning, was my true fear, and then all of a sudden it changes, and I'm naked!" I yell. Everyone starts laughing. I look away in sheer embarrassment.
"Mind your own fucking business!" Pansy yells at everyone.
"Who the fuck would do that?!" Mattheo lowers his voice so people stop looking.

I knew it was Tom, it had to have been, and I was very hesitant to tell Mattheo, he's already in a rough spot with him, if I say it was Tom, he might actually kill him.
"I don't know!" I run my hands through my hair.
"Pansy, can you come with me to the bathroom please?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure." She gets up from her seat and follows me.

________________

Once we get to the bathroom, I open the bathroom stall door and sit on the toilet seat, with my elbows on my knees, and my head in my hands.
"Vivienne, are you ok? I can't imagine how embarrassed you must be feeling." Pansy says, standing outside the stall.

"Pansy.. I know who tampered with my Boggart." I cup my hand into a fist over my mouth.
"Who?" She crosses her arms, giving me a stern look.
"If I tell you, you promise not to say a damn thing to anyone, especially Mattheo?" I look up at her.
"Yes I promise, who was it?" She asks.
"It was Tom." I say, putting my hands on my face.
"Mattheo's brother? Why would he do that?" She raises an eyebrow.
"I don't know. But after my boggart disappeared, I saw him, and he had a fucking hard on Pansy, then he left! It had to have been him." I stand up from the toilet walking over to the sink.
"Yeah that has guilty written all over it." She says.