Mac looked around for a moment before smiling because he was going to buy Nan some new jeans. Mac examined the clothes in the boyfriend's closet and found only outdated clothes.

Although they are in good condition, Mac wants his boyfriend to wear new things. So Mac said he was going to buy for himself, but he was actually going to buy them for his boyfriend as well.

Mac went to pick out the style he thought suited his lover.

--Mac, a voice called out, making Mac look before he saw it was Ten.

--Hello, P'Ten, greets Mac politely, Mac doesn't know if Nan knew that Ten came to meet him.

--What a coincidence, I passed by the store and you looked like someone you knew, so I decided to go in and check. I really didn't think it was you, Ten smiled.

- So you're here to buy stuff? Mac asked so.

--I came to meet some friends for dinner. You are free? do you want to have dinner with me Ten invites him.

--Well, this...

Mac was about to deny it, but saw Nan walk in behind Ten.

Did you get to choose? Nan asked quietly, before going to sit next to his lover.

Ten looked at Nan with indifferent eyes.

- Not yet, answered Mac, but in his heart

he was afraid that Nan would not be pleased.

--Well, can you make the driver wait in the car first? Then Mac can eat with me, Ten said, making Mac stop for a moment and immediately look at that face.

Nan had a gentle expression on her face and showed no symptoms. Nan and Ten are about the same height, but Nan seems to be more muscular.

Ah, Ten.....He's not my driver, Mac said hurriedly, something like that.....he couldn't leave him for Nan to explain herself.

Mac thought he should speak up so Nan wouldn't be upset, Ten made a confused face.

Is he your father's driver? Ten continued to ask.

Nan gritted her teeth slightly, because she could tell who he was... But she wants to know what Mac will do when other people call his boyfriend a driver.

He's not a driver, he's my boyfriend, Mac said.

In his heart, he felt annoyed that Ten had said that his boyfriend was a driver.

Nan wasn't badly dressed today, she was wearing ordinary jeans, a t-shirt and trainers and Mac thinks it's cool.

Ten froze for a moment when he heard that because he didn't think Mac would have a boyfriend and he didn't think it would be that person in front of him.

Ten looks Nan up and down as if she can't believe her ears.

--What happened? Nan asked in a calm voice, seeing Ten's eyes, who smiled slightly.

--It's nothing, just a little shocked. That means Mac is busy today, right? So that's okay, it's for the next day. I will go first.

Ten spoke to Mac with a different smile from when Nan smiled at him.

--Yes, Mac replied before Ten left the store.

Mac immediately turned to Nan.

--You, I... Mac wanted to apologize.

--I'm not mad at you, I just don't like this guy. In fact, I might pull his shirt collar and ask him, what does it mean to look at me like that? But I don't want you to be shamed by anyone because you're unhappy too, Nan said sympathetically, she can see that Mac isn't happy because Ten said he was the driver.