It wasn't enough, it was even less than what he earned the night before. It barely covered food and the medication he will soon need to buy. It wasn't enough to find a place to rent so they can be out of Jin's apartment. Not that his friend complained about it, he was actually happy he didn't have to return to an empty apartment. Jungkook didn't want to take advantage of his friend's good nature.

There had to be a way to make more. Then he remembered the conclusion he came to. He would sell his body. There was nothing else to sell anyway. With that in mind, he looked for his manager and found him at the bar counter, watching the club with eagle eyes.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook asked unsure. He didn't want to trouble the other, but he had no other choice. "Can we talk for a bit, in private?"

"Sure." Hoseok drank the content of his drink and stalked behind Jungkook as they walked towards the changing room.

When Jungkook was sure no one will hear them, he started talking. "Manager, is there anything I can do to get more money? Anything?" He tilted his head and looked at his manager in a suggestive way. He didn't have to say the exact words, Hoseok understood.

"This isn't this type of establishment. We do not pimp out our dancers." Hoseok explained with furrow eyebrows. "This is not only for the legal purpose, but it's my way of insuring your safety. The patrons here, they aren't the type you wanna sleep with. Trust me."

Jungkook shook his head and smirked. "That if you're not Agust."

"Point taken. I can't tell you to stay away from him, it will be a moot point. Agust is your boss, not them."

"So being the boss, gives him the right to pull a gun on me and make me suck his dick, right?"

"Jungkook..." Hoseok threatened. "Be careful with what you say. I would hate for you to get hurt." He couldn't say more. He knew Agust modus operandi. "He'll get tired of you eventually. You'll be safe." But he couldn't guarantee it. He really couldn't, no matter how much he wished things were different. "Why do you need more money?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrow. "Seriously? Why does everyone needs money? To survive."

"Jungkook." A loud voice echoed above the music. "My room. NOW."

"Fuck." Hoseok whispered as he rubbed his face. "Just go." He told Taehyung that he will protect the kid and he will do it. "Agust, a word."

Yoongi nodded after Jungkook left to go into his room. "What?"

"Leave the kid alone, Yoon. He's not someone that could handle your... attention, for a lack of a better word."

"I've said it once, I'll say it again, stay out of my business, Seok. He's not that delicate as you think he is." Yoongi saw the potential in him. That inner strength not everyone possessed. That was something he loved to break, or maybe even bring it to the surface. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to do to him, he knew he wanted to find out more.

"Look, Yoongi. I really don't want a repeat on what happened to Kaito." Hoseok warned. It took him a lot to recover form his suicide, it wasn't something he was interested in going though again.

"Kaito killed himself because I ended things with him. He was becoming clingy and desperate. He was putting himself in dangerous situations. I know I'm merciless in business, but give me a break, will ya?"

Hoseok's mouth open in shock. "I never knew."

"Because it's none of your fucking business." Yoongi's patience was starting to thin. He had a very attractive young male dancer waiting for him. "Are we done?"

"Yoongi..." Hoseok's voice softened, remembering the reason why his once upon best friend was acting that way. "Elise wasn't..."

"Shut your mouth." In a second, the barrel of his gun was pointed towards his friend's head. "Don't." His dark orbs were so ruthless, Hoseok had to step back and raise his arms up.