Flashback:

In hospital, after Jimin's checkup on Taehyung he went to sleep, and he opened the door of the room to come out only to halt in his steps as he heard his brothers talking seriously but in a hushed voice.

"He has lost so much blood!" Came the concerned voice of Jackson as Jungkook kept on listening confused.

"He needs stitches! Fuck I can't see him in pain!" Eunwoo spoke up looking at Namjoon with concern

I saw that whip. It was full of thorns. I wish I could give that Taec-yeon millions of death for touching Jungkook and Taehyung." Namjoon hissed under his breath and that's when Jungkook knew whom they're talking about.

"His body needs treatment ASAP! And that stupid man ain't letting the staff treat him!" Jimin grumbled as he told the guys. Four of their faces full of concern.

"So why can't y'all simply make him get the treatment instead of gossiping about it like aunties!" Jhope retorted bit angrily making four of them to glare at him.

"We are angry at him!" Four of them stated together making a small smile to appear on Jungkook's face instead of the severe pain, his body was in.

Jhope looked at them weirdly with arched brow and Jackson answered. "No matter what, he's our brother after all! And we can't see him in pain!"

But he didn't have to know it!" Jimin warned Jhope who just looked clueless at the situation.

Jungkook felt his heart swelling with love as he covered up his expressions and came out of the room. Silence followed as they started their facade and Jungkook smiled internally. He was walking pass them when a painful grunt escaped his lips, and he was about to fall when all of them held him strongly, not letting him fall.

"Fuck! Get a stretcher!" Namjoon yelled.

"Hyung?" Both Eunwoo and Jackson spoke simultaneously with utter concern.

"Fucking stubborn man!" Jimin grumbled as they made him lay on the stretcher and Jhope stared at them with a light chuckle because he has already seen Jungkook eavesdropping at their conversation and was doing this all, to make them show their real emotions.

Present Time:

His train of thoughts broke when the door knob twisted and just like that he was in front of the boy.

As soon as Taehyung opened the door a gasped escaped his lips, he took a step back and was about to fall when all to familiar strong arms, wrapped around his waist. His eyes wide and his hands on his shoulders they were first holding him but are now pushing him.

"What are you staring at with those big big eyes?"

Jungkook mused and if possible his eyes widened more and his lips parted in shock. After months, he's hearing him speaking teasing and not to mention he felt like the old lovely, cheerful Jungkook, he missed.

"N-nothing!"

He stuttered completely blank for a second but soon came to his senses when he picked him up bridal style in the next second, making him gasp as his hands on their own wrapped around his shoulders tightly, he clenched his jaw as he felt pain in his almost healing wounds, but he beard it, and he laid him on bed softly.

When Jimin asked him about going back to Jungkook's place. He didn't say no, because he knows the situation, and he knows these men will protect him like knights and will stick to him like leeches, where ever he goes so just to make all the security little less hectic he came back at his home.

Well that's what he told his mind every time. When his heart countered back with another reason.

He slowly let go of his shirt as his back touched the bed and just like that he scooted a little away which didn't go unnoticed by him.