Chapter 26

I'm willing to do this marriage deal with you JK

I'm willing to do this marriage deal with you JK." Tzuyu spoke as she slowly sat on his bed making herself comfortable as the man stood on his place. Why wouldn't she accept this deal. It will be the best chance for her to make him fall for her. After all he's the heir of the Jeon Empire and to top it all were his handsomeness and this extremely gorgeous body and his personality was a complete turn on.

Jungkook internally smirked as he already knew that, this was going to be her answer. After all who can't accept a hunk like him, well except for one.

"But," She spoke, smirking, making JK arch his brow as he already knows what will be her demand. Obviously she wanted to play it safe. If she won't get anything out of it in the end then what's the use of it.

"I need money for doing this deal." She spoke as she stood and moved in his personal space. She fluttered her eyes seductively as her fake lashes felt like a curtain is thrown on her eyelids and her fake long nails caressed his face.

"You'll get what you need." He stated coldly. His posture is expressionless, not liking her presence near him at all. Her cologne was so ridiculous that he cannot even breathe properly.

'Has she taken a bath in this ridiculous perfume?' He thought as he tried to breathe as little as possible.

Tzuyu seductively flushed her body to his as she whispered near his ear in a raspy voice. "I'll need one million." Her nails caressed his beard as her red plastic lips were dangerously close to his skin.

"Deal!" Was his stiff reply as he was fighting to get her slutty hands off of him.

Is sleeping together included in the deal or not because I don't have any problem with it." She slurred as she kissed his neck after a slight lick.

That did it for him as in no seconds she was pushed on the floor with harsh force. The girl hissed out in pain as her hands landed on the floor first.

"Don't even think about it. I don't have any desire to touch you!" He hissed lowly as his eyes glared at her.

She glared back as she slowly stood up. "Oh I know, how to handle men like you. You'll beg for me after this one month." She snickered as she stormed out of his room. Slamming the door shut behind her with full force.

"Fucking bitch!" Jungkook cursed under his breath as he was trying hard to control his anger. The audacity of this bitch to touch him and to top it all. She barked that he'll beg for her.

In your dreams Tzuyu!" He hissed under his breath.

***
"Uncle, can I talk to you?" Taehyung knocked on the opened door of seo-joon's room.

"Yes tae come in." Was his sweet reply as Min young went to help Tae into the room as she helped him sit on the couch.

"You need something Tae?" Min young asked with concern, causing Taehyung to shake his head immediately in a negative response.

Taehyung felt his throat tightening as he was mustering up his courage to speak the words.