Chapter12: Slow decisions

Start from the beginning

Nanon just sighed and look at Fourth..

"I told you, you don't have to work Fourth.. I can manage all our expenses.." Nanon said in a very soft tone.

"Oho- I have to be independent you know.. and all these extra money is for me, I am not sharing with you." Fourth said in a teasing tone, sticking out his tongue and ran from there..

Nanon just shook his head and smiled looking at the adorable boy..

"Nanon brooo" 

The voice brought him back to reality as he turned around..

"What?"

"I have to tell you something..." Gemini said in a very nervous tone.

"As if I have a choice not to listen.." Nanon said sarcastically  but shut up after seeing the sad look on Gemini's face.. "Kidding bruh- just tell me what it is." 

Gemini's face lit up but turned nervous the very next second..

"I-uh.. actually-" but his voice got cut by a very loud scream..

"GEM..." 

Both of them turned around to see Ohm panting very hard as if he just ran through a marathon..

"OH- Nanon.. Don't listen to his nonsense. I have the keys to the car.. Here." Oh said passing the keys to Nanon which he caught. Nanon look at both of them weirdly and left before saying,

"You both are weird."

As Nanon left them, Ohm left a relief sigh and turned to look at Gemini and his face shifted from smile to serious.

"What were you thinking?? Telling Nanon?" Ohm said trying not to burst out his anger.

Gemini: Bro.. I- He will hate me forever..

Ohm calmed down his anger and kept his hands on the youngers shoulder.

"He may or he may not.. It's up to him Gem." Gemini looked at Ohm in a sad smile.. "Right now, you have to talk about this with Fourth. Explain him everything, beg him for forgiveness and try to make him feel comfortable. They are nice people, Gem." With a smile, Ohm talked about this to Gemini.

There was some shine in his eyes that were never seen and Gemini saw it too.. He knew that look but he wasn't sure..

The sweet moment of the brothers were again ruined by the annoyed voice and a car honk..

"Sir, get in.." It was Nanon):)

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Ohm left, Gemini was in dilemma..

He didn't want to lose his friendship with Fourth but he also didn't want to keep Fourth in the darkness.

Not knowing what to do, he followed his mind.

After some time, he reached to the place..

"Flower Shop"

It was Fourth's workplace..

Gemini was fidgeting his fingers, fighting with himself whether he should go or not.

His thoughts were interrupted by seeing Fourth... with a girl.

They were laughing and chit-chatting.

Gemini, being a curious being went closer to eavesdrop but was soon bumped into the glass door, catching all the attention.