Chapter 175 - 176

Depuis le début

The doctor lowered the respirator and stretcher to the city wall and asked Ji Ankang to put the respirator on the child. Zhen Shuai and Ji Ankang carefully placed the child on the stretcher.

The firefighters used a portable lifting device to lift the stretcher and the child up smoothly to prevent the child from being shocked and aggravating the injury.

Zhen Shuai, Ji Ankang and the child's father also returned to the city wall with their help.

The tourists applauded Zhen Shuai and Ji Ankang without hesitation.

The reporter who arrived at some unknown time pointed his camera at the two of them for a while.

On the hot search list, there was an additional hot search unknowingly, "the most handsome doctor".

A reporter asked: "Commander, can you accept an interview?" Zhen Shuai rarely accepts interviews. In fact, he has little hope.

Unexpectedly, Zhen Shuai nodded readily and took the initiative to take the phone.

"I have no sympathy for these parents at all, because your doting on your children and ignoring the rules led to this tragedy. It was you who did not do a good enough job and made your children suffer. If your children are not sensible, don't you also? Are you sensible? I hope parents will abide by the regulations of scenic spots when traveling in the future, and take good care of their children to prevent similar tragedies from happening again." What a sharp statement

!

The reporter quickly asked: "Commander, aren't you afraid of attracting bad guys by saying this?"

"Heihei is healthier." Zhen Shuai put one hand in his pocket and looked very calm.

"Hahahaha!"

Everyone around laughed and cheered for Zhen Shuai loudly.

"Commander, that's well said! We support you!"

"Commander, you are the best!"

The reporter asked again: "Those words just now were said to the parents. So what do you want to say to that child and all children? Tell me?"

Zhen Shuai smiled lightly, "It's true. Children, your parents and family will pamper you, but this world will not. Just do it and cherish it." Everyone was thoughtful

. is not that right? What happened today was that the child's parents spoiled the child and agreed to the child's request, but the world (unexpectedly) did not spoil him and coldly sent him danger. Someone thought of a news story some time ago. A naughty child ran to the door of a small supermarket and yelled at the boss. The scolding was very unpleasant. In fact, the two did not know each other at all. As a result, the child was slapped so hard by the boss that his face became swollen. If a child scolds his own parents, the parents may choose to forgive him, but if he scolds someone else, they have no obligation to spoil him.

Everyone applauded vigorously for Zhen Shuai's wonderful remarks.

At this time, I don’t know how many people quoted Zhen Shuai’s words on WeChat Moments and Weibo.

"That's it, bye."

Zhen Shuai returned to the tour group.

Waters gave him a thumbs up as if nothing happened, "Commander, you are great!" "

Thank you. I'm just sorry, I won't let you down." Zhen Shuai smiled.

Waters didn't seem to understand what he said, "How could it be? I still admire you very much."

Yang Leyin became suspicious and asked Zhou Jin quietly, "Is Mr. Waters really a representative of Caris University?"

Zhou Jin He shook his head, indicating that he was unclear.