"That stinks!" Cole exclaimed, waving the smell away from his watering eyes.

"Indeed," the curator said, staring sadly at the carpet. He sighed. "Well, here we are."

"The gift shop?" Zane asked curiously.

"Yes. The toxicity in the venom seems to have brought our merchandise to life." The man opened the heavy wooden double-doors and led them inside. "Once again, I do appreciate your help. Though... I don't recall the red ninja having eyes to match."

He chuckled, waiting for a response. When he didn't get one, probably due to the visible and apparent confusion on every ninja's face. "Oh, and please, could you contain the fighting to the gift shop? The doors to the new exhibit will be opening soon. Thank you." He closed the doors and the ninja were left inside.

Amidst the noise of the figurines attacking each other, they all turned to the evil clone, who was not supposed to be there.

"Aki!" they all groaned in unison (except Sensei Wu, who was both too wise and too tired of Aki to react).

The clone stared at them for a moment.

"I, uh. I-"

"You were supposed to stay on the ship!" Cole exclaimed in disbelief and frustration.

"I did! You just never said how long I needed to stay at the Bounty!"

"I-" Lloyd cut Cole off.

"I think we have a different problem." He gestured to the wild merchandise.

Right then and there all of the merchandise stopped fighting with each other and turned to the ninja. One of them (the leader, Aki thought) stood in front of the others. "Choo chi cha!" It yelled.

Suddenly, the mass of mini figures swarmed the ninja.

Oh no.

-X-

Aki watched in mild amusement as the little figurines swarmed the other ninja, attacking them. He kicked a few of them away from where they were trying to strike.

"Watch out!"

Aki looked up just in time to see a stone figurine leaping off of the bookshelf beside him, landing on the clone's face. "Akcha bulacha!" The souvenir began hacking away at Aki's nose with its sword. The ninja attempted - and failed - to grab the little minion as it scrambled up to his head, ripping out a handful of brown hair. Aki winced and grabbed the miniature statue, throwing it to the floor and smashing it with a book. And then stomping on it. Repeatedly.

The other ninja turned to face him.

"What?"

"I require assistance!" Aki jumped out of the way as the mini warriors rammed Zane's head first into the door. The leader stood on the ice ninja's head, pointing at the door and calling out the charges.

"Hey, leave the nindroid alone!" Cole and Jay ran toward him. The little warriors tipped a bucket of rubber balls into their path, they were on the floor before they knew it. Aki snickered, earning a glare from Cole.

Lloyd was fending off the mischievous merchandise in a corner. Aki saw two of the statue-like minions on the shelf above pushing a heavy, metal bust of a stone warrior over the edge.

"Lloyd-" Aki began to warn him, but the statue went over the edge and hit the chosen one in the head. Lloyd fell to the ground with a groan.

"Stupid little guy!" he said, swatting three of the tiny figurines away.

"Let's put an end to this. Ninjaaaa, go!" Cole spun into a tornado. Jay and Zane joined in seconds later. The sound of several pots shattered accompanied the destruction of the minifigures. Aki glanced to the side. Lloyd sighed at the current state of the gift shop- completely ruined.