Ova

Right now 2 people are at a cemetery as they looking at a grave. What they see is Casey Jones with her birthday and end day 2 of those people who were there cried and set the flowers down those 2 people are Sky and Skylar.

Ever month of the death date of Casey they would come and see her and told her about their day. Of course they put their Purple Hearts on her grave as they told themselves that they did it for her. After the day went by they left as they've decided to go see what Izuku and Momo were doing. After they heard that Momo gave birth to a pair of twins they were happy as they were also told that they were aunties which made them very happy to hear and what was even better they named their oldest daughter Casey to represent her as they both cried a little bit harder as they both see Casey as a part of their family as well. It's been months since that happen. So far as Sky and Skylar came back from the cemetery they see Izuku Momo and their twins.

Sky: you guys are gonna live forever you know that right?

Momo: how so?

Skylar: we were just thinking of coming to see you guys.

Izuku: well we figured that you 2 will be here so why not come and join you or come see you 2 if we didn't make it on time.

Sky: so what now?

Momo: how about we go and eat I'm sure Casey and our son Izuku wants to see you both.

As they both looked at the twins as they see them hug the twins.

Skylar: *picks up little Izuku*well I don't mind spending them with them x

Sky:*picks up Casey* right...... Casey you've been a good girl to mommy and daddy?

Skylar: *looks at little Izuku* what about you Izuku

As both of the twins shook their heads on a yes motion. As such the twins poked their noses which made them laugh as they left to go eat. As they left both Eri and Kota came and joined them as they had a good time together Eri and Kota were glad that they didn't have to be hero's as they opened their eyes since the invasion of their parents village. Their view of Japan and their hero's were overrated and stupid to them as they don't want no parts of what they went threw. During the time the 2 gotten used of the village and to say the least they loved the village so much they wanted to have their own future in the village of course soon enough Kota is gonna be head of the village when he gets old enough as he didn't mind at all which he does need to learn a lot from Izuku.

That's the end of this ova