Misguided operation

It has now been a year since the war has started and so far the Quad had gotten a bit bigger as 4 more joined. So far the Quad was tasked to join the Russians which lead to the Quad meeting both Renov and Dimitri.

At first Dimitri didn't trust the Quad as Renov did but soon his trust for them gradually increased as he now seems them as his allies. So far they are going to a safe house that they were tasked since half of the country was split into half a country due to Iran and Iraq invading them. Of course the loyalist had came to aid the Russians to push them back as well with the Quad and so far they have just arrived to a check point until a T34 came out of the wall which was unusual as the Quad looks at Rezov and Dimintri as they shook their heads.

Dimitri: I will let you guys know we do not do this in wars unless our tanks have no other ways I'm promise you guys that.

Reznov: he's not wrong that is not ours

Izuku: then shit everyone get out get out

Just as they did the tank started firing as all of them for our unscathed well everyone except Skylar she made it out but the explosion from the shell that the tank fired from made the force push her unconscious as she didn't expect it when she hit the ground. Every Quad had left in pairs of 2 in did direction as Sky picked up her twin and took off the tank saw the twins and tried to run the 2 over as Sky saw it and was annoyed as she used an unknown power and put Skylar down and touched the front of the tank as the tank stopped moving as she saw a group of 5 Iranians inside as she used the tank to hit all of their pressure points to the point that she used a lot to kill them what she also did was over heat the engine as she walks away and picked her twin back up and walked to the safe house as the tank got destroyed due to the engine that was overheated.

Sky's POV

Its been 2 hours since me and my sister has been separated from our division and so far I've been carrying my heavy ass sister who's been unconscious for 2 hours and I'm really tired and hungry so far I believe that I'm near the safe house thinking that the Quad is there which I really hope. Early today an unknown power took over me that me destroy the T34 that was on our ass. Right now I've been looking for my radio so I can contact either Commander or General Midoriya but I've seen that my radio has gone missing I also looked for Skylars radio but hers was destroyed after she landed on the ground. At the point in time k didn't check Skylar to see if she's hurt and she was but thanks to my power that I know that i have I have completely healed her back and neck along with her spine since there was the only thing I saw that was bruising red.

Soon I saw a building as there was lights on as I head there hoping that was the safehouse. Soon I've seen Russian nurses run towards us as they helped me with Skylar if I didn't know any better I would say that they can carry Skylar heavy ass but I'll keep that to myself. So far it's been about half an hour since we made it a Doctor came to Ke with a phone as he gave it to me at first I was looking at it before I grabbed it and soon I heard Izuku in the other end of the phone.

Izuku: Sky where the hell have you and your twin sister go?

Yea as you can tell he was hella pissed but I kept my cool and told him.

Sorry sir after the T34 me and Skylar went a different way I thought I had a radio to tell you but mines went missing and Skylars radio is destroyed.

Izuku: you better be fucking glad that you made it to the safe house we will be there in the morning.

After he said that I was quite surprised that we made it before the rest but after I told him that we made it he sounded glad that we are still alive. After we hung up I have the phone back to the doctor as I know wondered how he knew we were here other then the doctor telling them but right now I'm hungry and tired so after that luckily I still have my book bag with clean clothes along with Skylars considering the fact that we both wear the same size which I find kinda ironic due to is being twins and so much I ate took a shower one of the nurses told me that they took my uniform to clean along with Skylars since I undressed her and no I'm not gay or anything it would not be right if I didn't change her and trust me she's not that hard to dress anyways but soon I feel asleep after I got done.

Out of Sky's POV.

After Sky and a unconscious Skylar made it to the Safe house and that Sky told him that they were still alive. After the T34 incident the Quad regrouped without the twins luckily for them both Dimitri and Reznov told them a place where they can stay and told them that there's a place where they can stay at which they both knew and so they left there.

That's the end of this chapter